Chapter 2- the car journey

The something different was small black things dotted around the car. What the heck is going on here, why are there weird little black weird like things dotted around the car as if they have been purposely put there. What, in the name, of policy Plod, is going on right now this is getting strange and really really weird and is making me be carful of what I say because if they are microphones or cameras or even both that means somebody is listening and watching our every single move and is listening to everything that we say and I do NOT like it one bit. It's like being in the big brother house not like I have ever been in it like but that's what it feels like, like if you were being watched and spied on and its really creepy so if this is what you feel like in the big brother house then I'm never going in not even if I was given a £100000 never in a million trillion years. I was soon pulled out of my daydream and thoughts when the car stopped and everybody was getting out that's when I saw it...

Hi guys do you like this part please comment if you want to be in this book can't update until I have two people who want to be my friends who are with me because I will need the name for the next part. Thanks for ready love you

Hollie 💙❤️💚💛X