Herobrine Relations: A Love Story

A/N Ok, guys! First fanfic! And one thing before I start, this is based off of another story, I just twisted the story. To find the original, use the name I have and look up 'ThaChompyleader' I THINK, if I'm remembering correctly. This is about a 14 year old girl and a ghost of which would be about 200 years old (idk, but it's good enough for me). Well, on with the story! Enjoy!

Chapter 1: Mean or nice?

(Annabeth's POV)

'School school school... Why am I the one that gets picked on all the time... Sure, I'm taller then normal, have silver hair, and ice-blue eyes... But WHY do I have to be the one to be picked on?' I think. 'Wait, I could have SWORN I saw someone go by the window... Hmmm... Whatever.' I say to myself. Ah, FINLLY the recess bell is ringing!

(Herobrine's POV)

"I wish I could just have some friends... But no, I'm the 'murderer' that everyone runs from in fright. Why? Why must I have this reputation that isn't real? I'm not a murderer! Sure, I might be a ghost and have glowing-white eyes, but... Wait, who is that watching me? I'd better hide!" I say as I dash back into the forest.

(Annabeth's POV) (A/N sorry about the 'one paragraph and switch POVs,' but I don't know how else to do it)

'What are those glowing things?' I think as I stand up to investigate. I watch as they disappear into the forest, but I walk over there anyway. Suddenly, I bump into the fence, marking the boundaries. Should I go into the forest? If I do, I might get caught and get a detention... Oh well, I'm going anyway.

(Herobrine's POV)

'Well, at least I don't have to hear another person scream and run away, again. Wait, are those footsteps?' I think to myself. All of a sudden, a clear, calm voice said, "Hello. Who are you, and why are you here?" I'm not sure wether to answer, or not, but I give in and say, "Uh... Nothing, just watching the sky..." Oh great, now she's going to run and scream, thanks to my ghostly voice, due to the fact I AM a ghost. But, to my surprise, she answers back, "For what, aliens? And who are you? And why won't you look at me?" "I-I... I don't think you want to know..."

(Annabeth's POV)

'Hmmm... That's strange...' "Well, I can't get to know you if you don't look at me. Will you at least tell me your name?" I ask. I hear him sigh and say, 'Herobrine...' I have heard that name before, but I can't remember where... "Please just let me see your face." I beg. He finally gives in and turns around, only to be surprised that I don't run away, screaming. I wasn't surprised, though, to see he was the man with the glowing eyes from earlier.

(Herobrine's POV)

'Why isn't she...' I start to think, only to be cut off by her saying, "I think it's a nice name!" I realize I'm blushing, and quickly turn back around. "Thanks," I say in a dark, sad tone.

(Annabeth's POV)

'Hmmm... He seems shy, and alone. I can see why, but I can't see anything wrong with him, he seems shy, not mean.' "My name's Annabeth, but you can call me Anna," I say. "All the kids at school think its an ugly name and call me 'Graffe Lady' or something like that..." For some reason, I feel like I can tell him everything. There's a pause, but then he turns around again and says, "I love your name."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

ALRIGHT!!!! Anyone want to be added?

(CLOSED!!! Sorry!)

Name-

Age-

Place in the story (I'll add if possible, if not, I'll either come up with one, or I'll have to use someone else)-

Appearance (note- it's in Minecraftia/minecraft so any eye and hair color is fine, and as for clothes, they have to be modest.)-

Other-

Whelp! That's all for now! I'll try to update ASAP! Bye!

~SkybrineGirl

Oh! And can someone tell me how to make Ch. 2 on the app?