Chapter 10

King Ende's POV (Didn't see THAT coming, did you?)

I fly up to one of the towers to heal myself. One of the stupid humans decided to try and kill me... FAIL!!!!! One of my minions, the Endermen, teleports to me. "King, I have news! Some of the rulers are becoming angry at you. They say the code is not fair. Especially one... I don't know who though." "Hmmm... Thank you, Shadow..." I reply to him. I fly down to my cave and lay down, thinking.

Herobrine's POV

I hope Ende doesn't find out that I have fallen in love... If he does... Well... Yeah... "Hey!" I hear a voice say. "Who are you?" I recognize the voice as Steve's. "Go away, Steve!" I growl, keeping my head low. I have had trouble with him before, and I don't need any more! "I asked a question. Are you unable to answer it?" He asks. "You should know very well who I am. I am the one you killed!" I snap. "B-but y-you're DEAD!!!!! How are you alive?!" He asks in a scared tone. "I am a ghost." I say. "But how?! How did you become a ghost, Collin?!" Steve asks. "My name isn't 'Collin' anymore. It's Herobrine!" I say looking up at him, my eyes starting to turn blood red. "Y-your eyes...?" He stutters, not finishing his sentence. "...Are blood red?" I finish. "Yes..." He says, almost a whisper. "IT MEANS I'M MAD!!!!! NOW GO, BEFORE I KILL YOU!!!!!" I shout. Suddenly, I hear a twig snap behind me, I turn to be face-to-face with Anna!

Anna's POV

I walk through the field, when I hear to familiar voices talking... Well... One seemed to be pretty angry, the other one scared. "IT MEANS I'M MAD!!!!! NOW GO, BEFORE I KILL YOU!!!!!" I hear the voice say. I walk towards two figures. I recognize the scared one as Steve and the other appears to be EXACTLY like him. I purposely step on a twig. The one that was faced away from me turns... It's Herobrine! "Uh... What's going on here...?" I ask, looking at Herobrine, noticing his eyes are blood red, instead of white. "Uh... Anna?" Steve asks. "Yes, I am Anna. Now WHAT IN THE ENTIRE WORLD OF ARACHNIDS IS GOING ON, HEROBRINE???!!!" I ask in a confused and shocked tone. "Uh... Um... Well... You know that I'm a ghost. Well, Steve was the one to kill me... He's also immortal." (A/N I hope explaining that Steve is immortal explains how Herobrine was killed over 100 years before this story.) "Wait... But he's only 20...?" I say in a more questioning tone. "No," Steve says, "I am actually Collin's twin brother." "I TOLD YOU, MY NAME ISN'T COLLIN!!!!! MY NAME IS HEROBRINE!!!!!" Herobrine shouts. "Wait... I'm confused..." I say.

Steve's POV

"He's my brother. But he became jealous because I got all the attention... He didn't. He finally couldn't take it anymore and started going crazy... I had to kill him... But I guess it didn't work. He wasn't supposed to be immortal, but because he is now a ghost, only certain things can kill him. And I don't know what they are... Wait... How do you know him?" I explain, ending with a question. "We met a few days ago during her school's recess. She saw me and walked over to me. I thought that she would run away... But no, she saw past what I look like, past the fact that I'm a ghost." My brother says calmly, his eyes turning white again. Anna nods her head and says, "It's true. Sometimes we have to look past what's on the outside, and see who they really are!" She says. "Oh... And Col- Herobrine, I'm sorry about what I did... I was doing what I thought was best... It clearly wasn't... I'm sorry..." I say. Herobrine is silent for a moment then says, "It's ok. You only did what you felt that was needed. I forgive you." I look at him and say, "Thank you, brother." He smiles, the first one I had seen for over 100 years. I can't help but to smile back. "Thank you, Anna, for showing me what I should do." I say, turning a little to face her. She smiles and says, "You're welcome."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Ok then! That's done! If there is anything you don't understand, feel free to ask! Btw, does anyone have any ideas on this? Is there something you want me to try and use? If so, please tell me! I'll try my best to use any ideas! :D

'Hello!' (Steve)

'Heyyyy!!!' (Herobrine)

'HELLOOOO!!!' (All the girls in the story so-far)

'Humph... I don't know why we do this...' (Ende)

'BECAUSE ITS FUNNNN!!!!' (Shadow)

Um... What are you two enders doing in the overworld? You should be in the End...

'We're here for the fun!' (Shadow)

Ok then... Whatever... Lol!

~SkybrineGirl