Chap 3. Why are there panties on my face?

Alright, guy's POV now! Hope you like. Pic of Mr Blackbourne looks like in my mind.

Chap 3.

Why are there panties in my face?

Mr Blackbourne's POV

I watched silently along with my brothers at the girl who had just saved our asses. Even so, why do we need help to survive this school, why do we need good luck? Questions swam around my brain, but I wasn't really observing that at the moment. Keep in mind that I am only human, and still a teenage guy, so it was perfectly normal. Not for me, but for regular teenagers, and that was why I was confused. I'm staring at her ass. I think, finally coming to terms with it.

I felt embarrassed. No doubt she wouldn't have wanted that, and as her teacher, it makes it even more wrong than it already was. I felt the blush creep up to my cheeks and saw that the rest of my brothers were looking at me in shock. It's the first time you appear to be human, or any signs of being so, somewhat. I tell myself. I smirk slightly, knowing that that much is true.

"Gentlemen, do any of you know what she meant? Or who she is for that matter? We know that she is Sang, but who is she?" I ask, bringing my emotionless, stoic expression up again, knowing that I should have been more careful about bringing it down to anyone, even if I know the person well. They can still hurt you, or the people you care about.

They all shake their heads, and I start to feel annoyed. I need to know her name at least. "Find out." Is the only thing I say before walking away to my office that I share with Sean.

I push me face into my hands. All I can think of is her amazingly green glowing eyes, remembering how haunted they looked. When I saw it, I felt the need to beat the crap out of anyone that made her have such a shadow in her eyes. I felt the need to make her happy and shield her from all the bad and evil in the world.

Sean enters the office soon after I did. "She got to you, too?" He asked, already knowing the answer. "I just want to know who she is, Sean." I reply in exasperation. But it's not just a want. It's a need.

"I know, Owen, I understand. I do, too." He replies. We stay in the office until 3rd period.

"I have to go teach a private violin lesson now, Sean." He nods and shoos me away. I give a light chuckle. As I walk down the corridor, I hear disgusting noises coming from around the corner. I go to look when something land on my head, and slips down until it covers some of my face. I raise my hand and pull a pair of lacy yellow panties off of my head.

"Why are there panties on my face?" I ask the pair. They look terrified. I raise an eyebrow, expecting and answer.

The girl snatches the panties out of my hand, and puts them back on again. She runs away with the boy following in suite. I shiver in disgust and continue on my way to music room 3.

When I get there, I hear one of the most beautiful song being played on a violin. Winter by Vivaldi? That's a pretty hard song to learn. I stay outside the door, and see the girl from this morning. She hasn't noticed me yet, so I study her. Blonde hair that reaches her mid-back, around 5'2. Petite, but with a well matured figure.

She turns around when I opened the door. I'm a little surprised when she did. I asked her how she knew I had come in the room. I had been really quiet. She replies that she felt the air shift when I opened the door. I'm once again, in shock to this amazing girl that is in my presence. My mind starts to drift to the gutter when I think that we have a whole period of time to do some not-so-innocent things.

Bad Owen. Bad. She's a student who you think is incredibly sexy... I feel a slightly uncomfortable feeling in my pants... Think of something! Quick, Owen, um, dirty socks, Mr Hendricks... That last one was enough. I may never rise again!

I ask if she has he own violin or if that one that she was using was borrowed or something and she nodded her head slowly, indicating that it was hers. "Have you played before?" I ask, my voice slightly husky so I clear my throat.

"Yeah, but my old teacher left and you were the only one that would provide private lessons. I work better when I'm in a less cramped room with less people in that room." She replies in her soft, angelic voice that could bring any man to her knees in a puddle of adoration, willing to do anything she wanted them to, just to please her, and any women to be incredibly jealous. She doesn't even notice it. I think giving a small smile.

What she already does to me. "So, what is your name, miss?" I ask, only just realising that I don't know her name, and mentally slap my forehead at my stupidity that she had brought onto me. I can't think straight when I'm around her.

"Oh. I'm sorry, I forgot to introduce myself, Mr Blackbourne, I'm Sang Sorenson. Nothing bad has happened since this morning right?" She asked in a worried tone, and I wonder why she is so curious about our safety and well-being.

"Nothing to be concerned about Miss Sorenson." I assure her whole she frowns. I just want to walk over there and give her a huge hug to hopefully turn that frown into a smile.

"Please call me Sang, Mr Blackbourne, and if anything does happen, no matter how big or small, come to me immediately, I'm one of the only people in this school that can change that." She answered, while pushing her lip to her teeth with her left pointer finger.

This girl is going to be the death of me.