Chap.8 The Good Doctor Does What He Does Best

Warning: this chapter includes mild mention of rape, however if this is uncomfortable, or a bad subject for you, skip the parts by the *. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Chapter 8

The Good Doctor Does What He Does Best

Sang's POV

As I slowly regained consciousness, I became aware of different male voices arguing. Groggily, I called to them, "Shut up!" They all turned to me, and ran over lightly, while chuckling to themselves at my words.

"You worried us, baby, are you alright? What happened? Please tell us! Do you know how worried we were when I saw you, passed out in Nate's arms, with your stomach bleeding out? Do you care?" North raged and I stared at him. Of course I cared about their well-being! But I'm not used to people caring about me! How was I supposed to know that? But, them again, how would they know that?

I hung my head, tears pouring. I saw that my stomach was properly stitched up, so I got up, and ran away, with tears streaming. Why can't I do anything right? Worthless, selling yourself out, stupid, b*tch, sl*t, annoying, just like HER.

The words started ringing around my head. I tripped and fell onto my knees drawing blood from them, but I couldn't feel the pain. All I could feel was the numbness of what I think is my life now. Tears blinding me, I sobbed, harder than I ever have before. When the tears calmed, I curled up into myself, and fell asleep, tucked up uncomfortably against a tree, thinking. Not about anything in particular, but I was thinking about everything.

I wonder what it would feel liked to be loved, is the last thing I thought, before darkness consumed me.

**********TIME LAPSE**********

I dreamt that there was a female figure, holding a smallish object in her hand. She was just a silhouette, so I couldn't tell if I knew her or not. It was weird, it felt like I did know her.

"Sang? What did I tell you about selling yourself out to men? I warned you, but you didn't listen. Know, you are going to have to suffer the consequences." I recognised the voice vividly. Her words gave her away.

I gasped, shaking my head. Backing away slowly, I watched as she aimed the gun. I turned to look at who it was pointed at, and gasped again.

There, on the other end of the gun, was Mr Blackbourne. BANG! He fell to the ground, lifeless.

Then, slowly, one by one, each of the other boys followed in suite. Then, she turned the gun on me. She laughed wildly, and shot. My chest felt like it was on fire, as I greeted death to take away my pain.

*****************

I sat up like a bullet. As I looked round, worriedly, I saw that I was still in the woods, on the ground. But, what was different was that, I saw nine male figures lying down near me, surrounding me. I panicked, unsure whether they were alive, all because of the dream. I crawled over to the nearest, and checked his pulse. Steady, I decide.

I breathe a long breath that I didn't know I was holding, and crawled back to where I was, just watching them sleep. I felt a buzz on my butt  where my phone was, and checked it. I groaned, it was a text from my second in command, Karen.

Karen: Greg's up to something, don't know what, I'll try to find out, text you if I do.

I sigh before replying.

Sang: Be there as soon as I can.

I got up, stretching before stepping over all the guys. I heard one stir and sit up, but didn't turn around.

I don't often get time off my full time job of keeping bullies in place.

As I walked to school, I wondered what Greg is up to. I'd seen him attempt to plot against me multiple times, but that boy just doesn't give up.

I slowly added speed to my walk and turned it into a comfortable jog. It didn't take long for me to get to school. What I saw was the worst thing Greg has ever tried.

*******If you are sensitive to sexual abuse, skip this util the next set of **********

There, right in the middle of the hall, for everyone to see, was Greg, raping a poor girl. She was bawling her eyes out, and all I wanted to do was run over there and calm her. But my anger ruled over my kind heart.

"Greg! You've pushed this too far now. That, was your last chance and you blew it." I growled dangerously when he had the audacity to smirk and sinister, completely hateful smirk. His smirk seemed to grow even more when I took large strides towards him. Momentarily, I saw fear flash through his eyes, and his smirk falter, before it flashed back, just as quick as it appeared, and continued what he was doing to the poor girl.

I circled him like a predator would circle his prey. I growled at him again. "Let her go, now!" I screamed at him. He did as he was told slowly after zipping up his pants and throwing her panties at her, the girl ran to me, and I put my arms around her, in a comforting hug. I whispered soothing words in her ear, and soon, her crying started to turn into the occasional sniffle.

**************You can now read the rest of this**************
I said that I was going to go and deal with Greg, and she nodded, shivering at the mention of his name.

I turned towards him, and composed myself to look calmly ready to kill him. I stalked closer to him, and kicked him in the face before anything. After that, I checked, and he was unconscious! I smiled slowly to myself, before continuing to beat the hell out of him, I mean, after he deserved this. For everything he has ever down wrong to anyone.

As I turned my back on him, I thought about how things were going to change now that the guys were here.

Would I let them?

Do I want to?

Just as I thought about them, I saw that they were already there, almost frozen in shock. Dr Green, the first to break out of his stupor,  ran over to the girl and started to treat all of her injuries. Looking at the good doctor doing what he does best makes my heart warm.

These guys are too good to be true. Doesn't that mean that something is up with them? I mean, it's in every cliché movie in history.

Not that I've seen any of them anyway.

But they are kind-hearted, handsome, talented, they have personalities, personalities that clash with each other's, yet they all get along so well, and they care.

Could I trust myself to let them in?

Do I trust them to not leave me? Everyone does at some point, but it feels almost like if they did, it would take longer to heal myself, if I could at all.

I thought about it some more, and decided.