Caught

Hermione was up all night with homework being head girl was no fun. And deal with the only one head boy Draco Malfoy who like starting party. She finally gave up, and with downstair see couple of mix houses in their dormroom. Hermione was so tired can't take it , she saw Draco kiss with one the biggest slut at Hogwarts walk over there to tell Draco to tell everyone to leave "Malfoy hello can you please tell everyone to leave now " Hermione said but Draco ignore her "ughh" Hermione was piss as said yell " I WHAT EVERYONE OUT NOW " everyone stop what they was doing finally decided to leave Draco was not happy.

"What your deal Granger." Draco said

"What my deal is the fact you are, everyday you have your big party in are dorm not give a shit if I have a said in this or not , I have not sleep like you care or not I just fed up with your CRAP Malfoy grown the fuck up Malfoy" Hermione said as slam her door.

Next day

Hermione was finally got her full sleep back. But was not happy with Malfoy at all.

"Hermione have you try that thing yet." Pansy said

"Pan stop it " Hermione said just not to laugh.

" Hermione come on." Pansy said.

"I got to go" Hermione said

Draco was piss from last night, wish he saw Hermione sleepy eyes then ignoring it how stupid he was making party not know Hermione wasn't sleep because of him if feel like he was to hit something. Then Draco heard some wired noise coming in the broom closet with in saw Hermione Granger half naked with a sexy toy in her hand

"Granger what the hell are you doing" Draco said in a shock