I Sept with Draco Malfoy

Guy before you start read this more going on this chapter Hermione and Draco finally having sex.

(Hermione POV)

It be a week since Draco saw me up astronomy tower crying my eye out. He have no clue what I be through since the war , my parents have no clue who I am , and Ron will not leave it alone about Draco.

"Hey Hermione are you OK " Draco said taking my thought away

"Yeah so what you need" I said as he stare at me clearly

"Oh that right can you have me with my homework , I not like Harry or Weasley have you do all my work I just what help" Draco said

"Yeah sure." I said

Me and Draco be up night help him with his homework. Later that night , Draco could not help it because he straight up kiss me. I pull back in shock and continues kiss him , and got on top of him Draco place one his hand through my hair and the other behind my back inside my shirt.

(Draco POV)

I was in shock she kiss me back as she got on top of me continues to kiss me I place one my hand thought her hair as the other inside the back of her shirt.

"You what to head up in my room continues some more in my bed" I said break the kiss

She doesn't said nothing but took my hand as we with in side my bedroom I laying her on my bed got on top of her kiss her neck letting out a moan of her mouth and continues.

" Is it okay Hermione I take your clothes off." I said she nodded to a yes

My hand with inside her shirt as I felt her breast smooth and soft. I finally took off her shirt as she took off my. I got to her panties I slowing took it off though it off the floor. Hermione touch my pants and unbutton it, I pull it down as I start to kiss her.

As we finally have no clothes on I place my fingers in side her nice pussy as she got so wet let out a moan I smirk continues to please her more I finally place my big cock inside her as we both lot out sex noise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay I not that great with sex story thing but it the best I can do enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~