Chapter 4

"Goodnight Princess."

Louis' pov

I was awakened by someone shaking me.

"C'mon Princess, wake up, we're here." Harry says. I force my eyes open and put my arms up, like a baby asking to be carried. I guess Harry figured that out and he picked me up. I wrap my legs around his waist, and my arms around his neck. Playing with the little curls there, I look around. I can see nothing but trees in the darkness around us. How long have I been out?

"Where are we." I ask as Harry opens the door. "We are about 8 hours away from the nearest city." he says as he carries me up the stairs, so, we're in the middle of know where, lovely.

I'm still a bit sleepy, I wonder why? I guess Harry can see my confusion because he says, "While you were sleeping, I gave you a 18 sleeping shot so you wouldn't wake up." Why would he do that?

"I did it because I didn't want you to see the surroundings, just in case you might try to escape." he says, opening a bedroom door. How did he hear me? Can he read my mind?

Harry chuckles, "No, you're talking out loud Princess." he says, walking towards a bed.

"Oh." I say, a bit embarrassed. Harry laughs again, probably because my cheeks are red, I can feel them heating up.

He puts me on one side of the bed and he gets in the other.

"Lets go to bed Princess." he whispers to me while pulling me to his chest. I put my head where his heart is and fell asleep before I could say goodnight.

.............

A/n Thank you for over 200 reads!!! I hope you enjoy this chapter, sorry its a bit short. Before I update again, which Is probably going to he next week, I need to know if you guys want Zayn in the book. Also, don't be afraid to add suggestions to make this story better, or more dramatic.
Please comment and vote, love you *kissy face emoji*