Chapter 13

Harry's POV

I look at the boys in what I hope is disbelief, just in case Louis is still watching. I hear him run into the house, and a grin breaks out over my face.

"Good job boys, I must say, you all have amazing acting skills." I say, very proud of them for managing the apologetic looks, and the sorrow in their voices.

"Us? Boss, you should've seen your face, I genuinely thought you were upset. God, he is an idiot, why would he think we, the most dangerous people in the U.K, would be nice to anyone?" Zayn says.

"I dunno, but all I know is that we have to finish this job, there is a lot at stake." I say seriously. "Of course Boss, it should be done soon, it'll all go back to normal soon." Niall says, I just hope Louis doesn't figure out what is going on before the job is done.

"Well, I gotta go check on him, make this all seem real." I say, getting up and walking towards the door. "Good luck, make it seem real." Liam calls after me. "Don't I always?" I say, smirking, this is gonna be fun.

Louis' POV

I was laying in bed. The tears wouldn't stop flowing as I clutched my pillow and sobbed. I knew I was different, and I knew that Dan actually hated me, but how much did he really hate me? Enough to kill me? I wouldn't never thought that he would've done something like that.

The door opened and closed and I felt the bed dip. I already knew it was Harry. Harry began to play with my hair and rub my back.

"Are you okay, princess?" Harry asked.

I shook my head. "Not really."

Harry sighed. "Look, I know what the lads did was wrong, but they didn't know it was you. If they have a job, they always finish it. And your dad is a dick. Who would want to kill something so precious and pure like you? I bet if they knew it was you they had to kill, they wouldn't have done it. Zayn, Liam, and Niall all love you already. They think that you're a very nice boy, and they do like you. Trust me."

Soon, my sobs turned into little sniffles as I looked up at Harry. "R-really?"

Harry smiled. "Yes. Now go wash your face and we can go watch movies for the rest of the day. You can even cook dinner."

I nodded and grinned, although I didn't know what the privilege was for cooking dinner. Whatever, I just had to make Harry happy. I quickly got up from the bed, pecked Harry's cheek, and nearly skipped to the bathroom.

I was finally loved.

Harry's POV

I watched as Louis jumped up to go to the restroom. Louis was a really adorable and pure person. It almost makes me want to not proceed with the job.

Almost.

Louis was definitely someone I would've been infatuated with if I had met him many years before. Now, I'm not the little naive boy I used to be. I've changed, and I barely know what love is anymore. Yeah, Louis was really beautiful; with his fluffy hair and playful personality... But I couldn't be with him, and I didn't want to be.

Right?

Louis walked back to the room and smiled at me. "What would you like for dinner, Hazza?"

"It doesn't matter, princess. Whatever you know how to make."

"I only know how to cook one thing."

An hour later, Louis was done cooking and we were all sitting at the dinner table eating. He had made something I didn't know the name of, but it was delicious.

"Princess, what is this?" I ask, gesturing to the food.

Louis smiled. "Oh, I made my one special recipe. It's chicken stuffed with mozzarella wrapped in parma ham with a side of some homemade mash. There's also some pasta on the side. Is it good?"

"It's fucking delicious," Niall muttered, digging into the food and licking his fingers.

Niall was right. The meal was great. Louis smiled adorably when he saw how much we all liked the food. I was slowly falling for him more and more, but I couldn't let that get in the way of my work. He couldn't distract me. I didn't fall in love anymore. Not after what happened.

Soon, we were all done with our food. I had ordered Louis to wash the dishes. He happily obeyed. Once Louis was far away enough, I dropped the smile and looked at the remaining three boys here.

"We don't need any distractions. Go inside the room and do what you must now. Call him and tell him that we're ready to begin," I say. The boys nod and I smirk.

Louis doesn't know what's coming at him.
..............
Hey there! Sorry for the long time between updates. The original writer is back and totally better. She wrote the beginning of the chapter, and I wrote the end. If she doesn't like it, it's probably going to be deleted and redone.

Also, the update is short because I had a small case of writer's block. I've also been busy with some of my other stories back on my account, so it's been pretty hectic. A lot of drama is about to occur in here. Be prepared <3

Thank you for reading! Hope you enjoyed the small chapter! It didn't have much of a plot; more of a filler, and sort of a cliffhanger. Hope you enjoyed!

-Mani (co-writer)