Chapter 10

"You'll be getting something special when we get home."

We have arrived home a few hours ago, and Harry still hasn't giving me my prize yet. I wonder what could it be? I've been in the room since we got back, Harry went to his office and told me to stay in here.

I hear a knocking at the door, I go to answer it. Outside of the door, there stands Harry. He looks and me and walks past me, he goes towards the bed. He looks at me, and motions for me to come to him. I walk towards him, and I sit next to him on the bed.

"Your gift should be coming soon Princess." he tells me, not giving me a clue on what it might be. A few moments after, the doorbell rings. "Stay here, I'll be right back." he tells me, leaving the bedroom. I think my gift is here. I hear the door opening, some words exchanged, and finally, the door closing again. I hear Harry coming back to the room. He walks through the door with a small box in his hand.

He hands me the box and tells me to open it. I'm a bit scared to open it, but I do anyways. Inside of the box, are panties. From what I can see, they are different colors and styles, red, blue, purple, lacy, cotton, lots of different ones. "Thank you Harry." I say, and I mean it, no one has ever bought me anything, besides my mum, but those were just essentials like food, water, and clothes. I had to take a job at the floral shop to make my own money to buy myself panties. "No problem Princess, you earned them." he says to me, then he leaves the room.
..................

Throughout the day, I decided that I should get familiar with cleaning. So, I cleaned the bathroom, Harry's room, the kitchen, and I dusted off the TV. It is 5:30 right now, so I decided to go make dinner for all of us. Luckily, Harry has all the ingredients I need so I can make dinner. It's the only thing I can make, so I hope he will like it.

It takes 2 hours to make the dinner, and by now, all the boys are hungry. "Come down boys!" I yell, "Dinner is ready." As the words leaver my mouth, I hear footsteps coming down the stairs. Niall is the first to get to the table, then Liam and Zayn, and finally Harry.

I put down plates for them, and I go back into the kitchen to get the food. I grab the plate of food, and I serve them. I then go back into the kitchen to get drinks. I get the red wine, and some cups. I give each of them a cup, and I pour the wine. They are all eating by the time I sit down and serve myself.

Harry takes a bite, and he does a pleased groan. "Princess, what is this? It's delicious!" he exclaims, I blush at his praise. "It's chicken, stuffed with mozzarella, wrapped in parma ham, with a side of homemade mash." I say. "Well it is very good Princess, good job." Harry says.
...........................

It's night now, time to go to bed. I go to the restroom and I brush my teeth and way my face. I put on one of the new panties Harry gave me. It's baby blue, with white lace trim, and a sewed in white H on the right cheek. I put on some black sweat pants, and a white tank top.

I go to Harry's room, see him already in bed. I get on the other side of him, and I curl up in the blanket, and I start to fall asleep. As I slip into unconsciousness, I feel Harry wrap his arm around me, and he pulls me closer to his chest. I fall asleep to the beating of his chest.
........................

I am woken up, because of something poking me. I look at the clock, and it's 3am. The poking is gone, so I can go back to bed. I get comfortable, and there it is again. I look back, and see Harry, that's strange, because the poking is on my back and the only thing behind me is Harry. I look down, and I see he is completely naked. The thing poking me, is his, thing. In the little bit of light shining through the window, I see it is standing up, and is a bit red, that looks like it hurts. I look up at Harry, and he is asleep. I realize the reason the poking stopped for a bit, is because he was moving his hips.

I turn over on my other side, so I am facing him now. His thing is now poking my stomach. He then turns around on his back, so his thing isn't poking me anymore. He is moving his hips up in the air, and his thing is moving. I want to get a better look, so I move from my spot, and I sit on his thighs. I put my hands on both sides of his hips, and I look down. He is moving quite fast now, and he is shaking the bed. He did it really hard, and I slipped forward. My bum is now on his thing. He keeps on moving, and now he is making noise. He seems to like it, so I start moving my hips too. His hands fly up to my waist, and he grips them hard. I look down and Harry's eyes are now open.

"Louis, what are you doing."
..................
A/n I hope you liked this chapter, I think its a bit longer than the rest of them. One question, how did you guys like Mind of Mine? If you what to know my opinion, I loved it. That's all for now.