Empty home, empty soul

Empty life empty everything right?

No that's not how that works, one things empty but you can fill the other things.
Three years after my aunt died, my mom went belly up too.
Dad can't get over mom but all his old girlfriends want him even more that ever now.
My uncle came to live with us so I could be taken care of.
My mom died giving birth to lily, my new baby sister.
Some say I should hate her because she is the reason for my moms death, but instead I chose to let the last part of my mom to be as loved as my mom.
One day she will haft to live with the grief of mom being gone, so I want to be her shoulder to cry on.
On the bright side lily doesn't ever cry.
An she is like dad's coping mechanism or something, i mean without lily dad would be lost.
I don't let dad cry when I'm around because we were at church and he kept interrupting the pasture.
He got us kicked out for crying out loud!
But I can't blame him, today would have been moms birth day and their wedding anniversary.
I don't know how he survives a life like this with Lily starting to go to school now and my uncle moving out.
I wish I could help my dad but he says that a therapist won't help him but that is what therapist do, right?
Any way that is
all for today.