Chapter One

Katie was sleeping.
she was dreaming about running, she had no idea where to or why but she kept on full stride.
Katie was wearing a grey tank top, light blue shorts and peeking out of them was a pair of orange Paul Frank panties with the monkey on the back. Her purple shoes were hitting the pavement with perfect rythem as Katie was singing to herself softly.
"Don't want to be a american idiot..."
Katie looked forward in awe as she was getting to an enterance of a forest, it looked huge on the outside and Katie wondered what shd would find inside. Suddenly a man in a black suit appered in the middle road, Katie nervously slowed down her pace feeling as this situation felt familier. The man suddenly lunged toward her and tackled her down to the ground. Katie coughed out some dust and started to struggle, the man was stronger than her and within seconds disabled her arms with his knees. His face was inches away from hers but she couldn't acutally see it because of the black scarf and black sunglasses that masked the foe very well. Katie, feeling that she had to something gathered some saliva and spat, right in left lens of the glasses. The figure made a angry grunt and flipped Katie over her head hitting the ground with a thud.
"Stay away from the forest"
The figure said with a husky voice.
"Or else"
Katie was about to say her prayers as she felt something tugging on her underwear,
"wha..." she began to stutter when she was stopped by a huge yank.
She cried out in pain as her panties shot up her butt with incredible focre, the monkey in the back was streched out and the waistband has reached her shoulder bones. "Nice panties" someone said, and then burst into laughter. The voice didn't sound anything like the man she just encoutered. Katie opened her eyes and saw her plain pink bedsheets and groaned. Sitting on Katie legs, pulling on her panties was Leo, her twin brother.
"Leooooo!"
"Good morning Sis! Mom told me to wake you up! You must have be sleeping deep 'cause, it took you a while to notice..."
Leo burst into gigling again and finished the sentence. "But seriously, get dreesed you don't want to be late on the first day of school.
Katie started wake up, slowly but steadly
"Uh Leo?"
"Yeah?"
"You can leave now..."
Leo grinned and hopped off the bed and headed towards the door.
"Last thing Katie..."
Katie gave him Leo a angry look.
"What?" She spat out
"I would change those panties, they're kinda streched out..."
"Ha ha, get out" Katie said groggly.
After Leo left, Katie let herself smile. She didn't like wedgies (more like hated them) but she couldn't be mad at Leo, she loved his silly, joyful and carefree personality and how he would always cheer her up.
Katie got out of bed and looked at her closet, all shelfs were pulled out and clothes were slooply piled on top of each other. After some time, Katie found some a set of clothes but she could not find a pair of underwear. Katie looked around some more until she heard a knock on her door.
"Yeah?"
"It's Lily, can I come in?"
Katie smiled, Lily was Katie's little sister 9 years old, the youngest one of the 5 sibling. Inbetween the twins and Lily was Tyler the 11 year old who knew how to get on everyone nerves, above the twins was Nathan who was 18 and was a senior at the twins new high school.
"Yeah, sure"
Lily opened the door and ran to give Katie a hug, Katie reluctly returned the hug and ruffled Lily's hair.
"What's up kiddo?"
Lilly smiled and gave Katie a bandana.
"I bought it myself, it's for good luck at school today" Lily beamed, but her face dropped as she saw Katie frown.
"What happened? don't you like it?"
Katie forced a smile.
"I love it Lily, it's just that I can't clean pair of undies and there's no time to wash any".
"Oh well you can take one of mine I guess"
Katie thought it over, her mother's panties were to big for her and she was skinny for her age... she would be able to fit into her sister panties, it would be tight but still possible.
"That would be great Lily, do you mind getting me a pair?"
"Sure!" Lily cried happly and ran to her's and Tyler room.
After a few seconds she came back with a pair of pink panties with a care bear on the back.
Katie blushed at the childish panties but took them from Lily with graditude.
"Thanks lily"
"No problom"
Lily ran out the room, her own care bear panties peeking out her pajamas pants.
Katie took off her sweat pants and panties and slid on Lily's pair, a bit tight around the legs but she'll be fine.
Katie then put on a loose pair of jeans and threw on an "offspring" shirt, under it she wore a simple white bra, finaly she tied the bandana to her head and headed downstairs.
Downstairs, everyone was eating breakfest as Katie arrived.
"Buoanos dias darling!" Her mother greeted her with her thick spanish accsent.
"Good morning mom!" Katie answeres chirply, Katie then went to make herself a bowl of ceral. When she was done she went to the breakfest and sat herself between Leo and Tyler. Coversation was flowing around the table, Nathan talked about a football game he had coming up, Tyler made of fun of Lily and Leo came to her defence. But Katie was in deep thought, what was that dream about? she felt as if it happened before, what is in that forest that I can't see? Katie train of thought was cut off by a wet hand being shoved down her pants and cluthing her panties. Her already tight panties were jerked up her butt and was applying presure on her front. Katie spun around and saw Tyler smirking at her.
"What is your problom?!" Katie cried out, " don't tick me off next time" Tyler said cooly and then cracked a smile "are you seriouse? Care bear panties? What are you 2?
Tyler was going to rant on when suduntlly he let go of Katie's panties and yelped in pain. Katie, relived to be out of Tyler grip, was happy to see Leo yanking on Tyler underwear with a scowl on his face.
"You're one to talk, Mr. Thighty whities" Leo teased.
Katie mom, cassandra walked into the room to check what the screaming about.
"Leo Sadao Belèchê! Let go of your brother imediatlly!"
Cassandra demanded.
Leo muttered something under his breath, let go of Tyler's brifes and sat down.
"Now, I got to Lily and Tyler to to school, Nathan we agreed that you'll be driving the twins to school with you right?"
Nathan nodded his hean as he took another spoonful of cerael.
"Great, now Lily and Tyler go get your bags and wait for me by the door". Lily gave everyone a smile and ran to get her bag, Tyler on the other hand
Stuck his tounge out at his older sibling and then hunched his shoulders and walked out of the room.
Cassandra looked with approval at her 3 eldest kids.
"In Spain, there was a belief that family members who passed away would stay in the house and see how there family was doing w/o them."
Cassandra paused for a minute and took a deep breath.
"And I can promise you, your father must be god damn proud" she said with a thin smile.
"Mom! Tyler pulling on my hair!" Lily wailed loudly,
Mom sighed and began to gather her stuff. "Anyway, be good guys, have each others back and stay out of trouble OK?"
The three answered halfhearted "yes" as they though of what their mom said, their father wasn't around much, but when he was, he was the best father they could ever imagine.
They got the news from a man, a man in a black suit, who coldly told them the news and left before they could any question. It came like a smack to the face, after a few months they managed to carry with life, but always in the back of their mind was the lack of their father in their life.
Cassandra walked out and went to take care of her squabbling kids, the slam of the door shook the kids out of their thought.
"OK we should start getting if we want to get to school on time"
Nathan broke the silence, the trio got up a went to their bags.
"Uh and Katie? You may not owe us an explanation, but for whatever dignity you have left I would explain the care bear panties"
Nathan said with a witty smile. Katie face went red as much as the care bear on her underwear.
"Uhh... I was out of mine, Lily offered me one..." Katie said sheepishly, her legs were crossed and her eyes were staring at the ground hoping it will swallow her whole.
"Oh OK, make sense" Leo said trying not to laugh.
"Yeah totally" Nathan added "anyway hurry up, I'll be waiting for you guys at the car.
Katie got her bag and headed towards the car, feeling very exposed. It felt like all eyes were on her; waiting for her to slip, waiting for her panties to show, waiting for the opportunity to make fun of her on her first day of high school. Katie readjusted her belt, tightening it another hole, you can never be to careful...

A/n: hey hope you liked the first chapter! I don't know if this should be an adventure story or should I keep it a strict wedgie story ( should it be about her dream and father while containing wedgie or should it only be wedgies). Tell me what you think in the comments and I'll write based on what you guys want. This story may have slow updates but don't worry! I'll update when I can!
Have a fanamanol day!