Chapter Six

"Two years later..."

"Taylor stop iiit!"
Lily dragged the I as she cried out, she was pushed up against the fridge, holding her head up, gritting her teeth and standing on her tippy toes trying to lessen the pain on her lower back but didn't sucseed.
Taylor gave a menacing smile, "How about... No"
Lily groaned, she just got back from school, Mom was at work, Nathan was at college and the twins were still at high school.
She just got out her school uniform, she was now wearing a pair of black jeans, and a grey tank tank top. She was about to get a bite from the fridge when Taylor surprised her with a painful wedgie. Lily tried getting out of Taylor's grip but he held on tightly, hiking Lily panties higher up her back- which he was rewarded by another yelp from Lily. Taylor gave a few more tugs, and then decided to step it up a notch.
"So what were looking for?"
"Something to eat" Lily grumbled, unaware of the trap Taylor was making.
"Ok let me help you"
Taylor yanked Lily backward, pulling her away from the fridge and hung her on the kitchen hooks. Each leghole was hung around a hook increasing Lily's agony. Taylor looked around the fridge a bit,
"What are you hungry for? Creal, macarooni, eggs, ice cream?"
"Taylor just put me down!"
Taylor smiled, "wrong answer"
Lilly's older brother took out two eggs from the fridge and slammed the door, he walked up to Lily and before she can react he yanked down her jeans leaving her in her wedgies undies. Lily was wearing pink Batgirl paties with the Batman syomble on the front. Taylor juggled the two eggs in his hand.
"Time to make an omlette... In your panties!
Taylor pulled Lily's front forward and cracked the eggs into the tight brifes. Lily cringed as the ooze welled at the bottom of her underwear, she winced as the the sticky substance went up her butt crack and stuck to her front.
Taylor laughed at Lily's facial expression and continued by pouring milk into her sticky panties. Lily was helpless.
"Why are you doing this?" Lily pleaded.
"You should know better, bed wetter"
Taylor retorted.

Lily growled under her breath,
"That the last straw"

Lily had a medical condition, her bladder was damaged causing her to have night accidents every now and then, her family understood and didn't tease her about it and almost no one at her school knew. Her only problem was Taylor.

"What's the matter? You leaking?" Taylor tormented her, the eggs had soaked through her underwear and had started dripping on the floor.

' Drip, Drip, Drip '

Taylor smiled menacly, he went to the living to get her phone, when Lily decided to strike.

"Smile to the cam.."
Lily unhooked herself by kicking of the wall, she pounced on Taylor and brought back her fist.

"WHAM"

"Son of a..."
Lily had punched Taylor straight in the nose, causing blood to sputter out of his nostrils.

"Never call me that, ever"
Lily said coldly.

Taylor was dazed but was starting to stir, Lily knew if she would stay around any longer it would be game over. While Taylor clutched his nose in sheer pain, Lily ran to her room and locked it behind her. Taylor would eventually manage to break the lock but would buy her some time. When in her room, she quickly got out of the soggy panties and was about to get a new pair from her closet when she heard a low chuckle come from outside the door.
"Good luck getting any new underwear..."
Lily raised an eyebrow and opened her closet, to her horror she saw all her drawers was locked shut with combanation locks, Taylor must of done this after she left to school.

Lily panicked, the only other way out of the room was through the balcony and there's no way Lily is going to hide out at the neighbors with any pants on. The neighbors had a friend her age named Devin and his older sister Clara, Clara would for sure give her something to wear but she can't let Devin see her half naked!
Lily's eyes scanned the room until her eyes landed on bed, Lily sighed In defeat, she leaned over her bed and picked up her mattres reavling a hidden stash of pull ups she had to wear to bed every night. Lily slid on a orange pull up with white kittens on the back. Lily jumped when she heard banging on the door,
"com'on you little baby, open up!"
Lily frowned and walked out to her balcony, she leaped off and landed on Clara's balcony. Satisfied with the leap, she knocked on Clara's glass window and waited to be let in. After a few seconds Clara appeared and with a smile opened the glass window into her room. She immediately notice Lily's situation and gave her comforting smile.
"Need a dress?"
"Yeah, Taylor being a jerk again"
Since Clara knew about Lily's condition she simply shrugged and went to her closet, after a few seconds she threw out a plain white mini skirt which landed behind the bed. For the second time, Lily bent over the bed to retrive the skirt when she felt a hand grasped her pull up and "pull it" up her butt. Lily groaned playfully, the soft diaper like fabric was to soft to actually hurt and Clara knowing this was just playing around with her.
"Sorry, but you were asking for it" Clara giggled. Lily smirked
"Not as much as you will!"
Lily jumped Clara and threw on the bed. She quickly lifted Clara's skirt, revealing purple Pual Frank panties, Lily yanked up the fuchsia brifes up to Clara's neck before letting go, satisfied with the wedgie. Both of the girls laughed and reajusted their undergarments. For the final time Lily leaned over the bed, she finally had the white skirt in her grasp.

"Finally the wedgie nightmare is over" Lily thought,
"At least it can't get worst then this."
Just as she finished the thought, the door squeaked open, Lily struggled to straighten up but to her embarrsment she found out she was stuck.

At the door was Devin, with a notebook in his hand. He was about to ask his sister for a pen, but instead got a view of bent over Lily, her diapered butt on full display.

"You wear pull ups?"

Lily recognized the voice and went red as a firetruck, as she mumbled to herself:

"I take it back, it can get worst..."

Hey I hoped you enjoyed the first chapter starring Lily! Give your ideas and feedback in the comments!