Chapter 1

Things you need to know:

Y/n - Your name (or whatever you want to replace it with; the same goes for the rest. If you can't think of anything, replace it with Chicken because it's a beautiful name)
E/c - Eye color
H/c - Hair color
A/n - Author note
POV - Point Of View

—Levi's POV—

My Y/n and I got into a fight. I shouldn't have raised my voice. I miss her. She's only been gone for an hour. I miss how she looked at me as if I were some hero. Where is my Y/n? She said she would be back in 30 minutes. It's time I went to look for her.

I walked to Eren's house. He is the reason we were fighting. He always acts differently around her, like a boy who has a crush on her. He let me in his home. There's something different about him. He's a human... we, so he said. But there's something else that feels inhuman. It doesn't matter; we need to find Y/n. He said, "So, what do you want?"

"Where's she? Are you hiding her from me? And clean this damn house," I said.

"Hmm? Who? You mean Y/n. I don't know where she's at. I would have thought she was with you," he said. Damn, where could she be? She's usually here, if not with me. What if I can't find her? Maybe she is with Hanji.

I asked him to help me find her and get his friends to help. "Okay, let's look for her and forget how my house looks. It's clean enough," Eren said.

We looked for her for five years. We never found Y/n. I was the only one still looking for her. The rest, though she was dead. They called me crazy because I didn't give up. They said I should move on and maybe with someone else.

One thousand years have passed, and she never came home. It's time for me to face the fact that Y/n is gone, and she's never coming back. She doesn't want to be seen. I do my best now not to race my voice on anyone close to me. I need to move on, but with whom?

Someone came into my room while I was thinking about what to do. "Hello Levi, how are you?" she said. I said, "Petra, do you want to get some tea with me?"

"You mean like a date?" She asked me. I nodded my head yes.

She said, "Yes, I'd love to go." We went to a tea shop. I ordered some black tea and took a seat with Petra. This may not work out at all. She's acting like a fan girl, in a way.

Someone walked into the tea shop. Everyone gasped when they saw her. She had a hoodie on that was too big for her, and the hood was over her head. She was so skinny like she hadn't eaten in days. Her skin was pale, even by vampire standards. She took off the hood. She looked like a zombie version of Y/n. Could it be her? No, it can't be her. She can't appear out of nowhere.

The waiter said, "Here's your tea, Levi, and... you, ma'am. If you need anything, I'll be over there." She looked at me, then put her hoodie back on and ran away.

Petra and I finished drinking the tea. I said, "Want me to walk you home?" She smiled and nodded her head yes. I walked her home; she was holding my hand, but I put my hand in my pocket. Her hand wasn't as soft as Y/n's. I wish she were still with me.

She said, "You want to go to the park tomorrow?"  

"hell no," I said, but then she kissed my cheek and waved bye. I whipped it off and made sure she was looking. All I felt for her was disdain. She walked into her home, and I went to mine. I couldn't go to sleep. There was something about that girl I saw at the tea shop. If it's here, then why now? Where was she all this time? What if she stops caring and doesn't want to see me?