Chapter 3

—Levi's POV—

I looked at the time, and there was nothing to do. I would go back and ask her to come back, but she had already made her choice. I looked out the window and saw the moon. I remember when we looked at the moon together. I looked at my phone, and I got a text from Annie.

Annie: Levi, I'm going over tomorrow.

Levi: Okay, but you said that yesterday.

Annie: Well, something came up.

Levi: Sure.

I put my phone away. There was nothing to do. I looked around. I guess I can clean. I cleaned for the rest of the night. Tonight was boring. There is no point in life anymore if I can't be with you.

—A/n—

there are two chapters left!!
Sorry, that was extremely sort (like Levi, lol... sorry).
I don't have anything to say...bye

edit: that was easy to edit. Although Y/n's POV might be annoying to edit... oh well. I can't wait till I'm done with this.

—Vampire_Levi—

—Y/n POV—

I felt like going back in that coffin. I didn't know what to do now and couldn't remember anything about him. I got up and walked to the kitchen. I saw Hanji, Mikasa, and Eren. "Hello," I said.

"How have you been?" Hanji asked me.

"Good, I guess," I said.

She asked me, "Have you talked to him?"

"No, can we please stop talking about him? Why can't I remember him?!" I said.

"You never told me you can't remember him. So you're saying you remember everything else? YOU CAN'T REMEMBER ANYTHING ABOUT LEVI?!" She said, "Maybe if I tell you how you got together, then maybe you can remember, but you said, please stop talking about him."

"Please tell me," I said.

"Anything for my vampire queen. Well, it all started when I saw Levi looking so lonely. I knew he needed someone special for him. I saw Petra around town, so I told her to follow me. She loved him, but he didn't love her back. I saw a new tea shop that Erwin opened, and you were working there. I thought you looked so cute and must be the right one. I then asked Levi to come to that new tea shop, and he agreed. I told him to meet me there but wasn't going with him. I wanted to see how it turned out without me. Levi was walking down the street and. He then entered the tea shop, stopped, and looked at you. You did the same. You were both looking at each other eyes," she said, and then she looked at her phone. "I'm sorry, Y/n, but I have to help Sasha. She was stealing a potato," she said and walked away.

I then felt like walking in the park, so I did. "Who woke you up?" I heard a voice behind me that sounded like Petra. I looked at her, but I didn't expect to see her. "I don't know," I said.

"I tried everything to make Levi's mind. I tried to make him believe you were cheating on him with Eren. I even make you believe he was cheating on you for me. I even tried killing you, and that didn't work. Why are you so lucky," she said. Water came down my face. If it wasn't for her, I could have been in the arms of Levi right now; if it weren't for her, I would have remembered everything about him. None of this would have happened if it hadn't been for her.

"Why haven't I killed you yet?" I said.

"I don't know, but I'm tired of you; maybe if I mess up with the way you look, he would love me," she said and punched me. I didn't move. I didn't feel the pain. She tried again, many times more, but she didn't do any damage to me.

"Why are you so strong?" she asked me. How does she know I'm strong? What if nothing can hurt me, and I'm fragile? I guess there's only one way to find out. I punched her back as hard as I could, and she flowed away into the dumpster. I think I am strong. Is she alive?

"Are you trying to kill me?" She said. I guess she is alive. I was hoping it killed her. I walked to the tea shop; I looked inside, and only a few people were inside. I walked in, got some tea, and sat down alone.

I finished my tea and walked out but had nothing to do. "Beautiful. Why don't you come over here? We can have some fun tonight," a stranger said. This is the part where Levi beats the poop out of him... I think, but he's not here with me. So it's my turn.

I walked toward him. "Good girl, come to me," he said. I punched him in the face. His head moved back. I feel like one punch, man, today. I did it again, and his blood came out. I haven't drunk blood today. I'm a little hungry. I bit him, and he started to yell, I don't care anymore.

"JUST KILL ME ALREADY!" He said. I left the man to think about his life choice and walked home. I just wanted to go to sleep.

—skip time—

"What happened? You have blood all over your clothes," Eren asked me.

"I beat someone," I said.

"You know we have blood packs. You don't need to do that," Eren said. I walked to my room and lay on my bed, crying myself to sleep.

—923 words—