Chapter 2

—Levi's POV—

I looked at the time. I should look for that girl and ask her some questions. I walked past Petra's house, and she was looking at me. She smiled when she saw me. It's like she is trying to copy Y/n, but no one can copy her beauty. I glared at her. "What's wrong, Levi?" she walked up to me and asked me—then hugged my arm.

"Get off," I commanded. She apologized and went back home.

I walked to the park by myself. I saw a rose, picked it up, smiling, and thought about Y/n. I used to give her beautiful red roses like this. She would always smile, and her smiles were more beautiful than the rose itself. Then, gently, I put it down. I walked around for a while now, and it was pretty weird. It felt like someone was watching me. I placed a towel on a bench because it looked dirty.   

I was about to get up, but the next thing I knew, someone slammed her lips against mine. What is she thinking?! Why the hell did she follow me? I don't want her! What doesn't she understand?! I was about to push away, but someone said my name, and it sounded like Y/n. I just froze—I don't usually freeze. My heart felt like it fell from my chest and broke. I finally came to my senses and pushed her away. She fell, hitting the tree. Petra smiled a creepy-looking smile. I looked at the person who said my name. 

"Y/n?" I breathed out. She ran from me. Time felt like it was in slow motion. She was holding the rose I had left. Her eyes had tears falling from her face as she ran. She dropped the rose. I broke her heart. I ran after her to hold her in my arms. I didn't know you were still alive. What a fool I am. I should have never come here; none of these would have happened. Then Petra grabs my arm.

"Let go!" I said. She looked up at me, still with that crazy smile. I was so angry at this woman. She let go, looking like the scared dog she was. I ran in the direction Y/n ran to, but I didn't see her. The closest home is... Eren's. I saw her in his house. She was in his arms. Hanji saw me and walked towards the door.

I walked away. So she has been with Eren all this time? For all I know, they could have slept together. Was he hiding her?! Four eyes said, "Levi, please stop." I looked at her. My eyes were watery, but no tears came out. Why should I cry? It's her choice. 

"Levi, go inside. She misses you so much," she said. I looked down and thought of her being with him. I looked at her. "I have to go home," I said and continued to walk away.

"But, you said wherever Y/n is at is your home," she said. That is what I said, but I take it back.

I said, "Go away, four eyes." She grabbed my arm, pleading with me to stay and check on her. "Hanji, that's enough. I am going home!" I said and walked faster.

Time passes—I don't know how long—and I hear knocking. I open my door and see Petra in my home. I sigh. The strange thing about this is that no one knows where I live. We made sure of that unless she had been following me. Knowing how creepy she could be, she most likely followed me. We live in a petty, distant house. There's also a bridge in front of our home. I guess that's nice.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked. She said, "You know Eren is Y/n's husband,"

I said, "When did this happen?" "It was a few hundred years ago. No one went to the wedding, though. I know because I heard them talking about how great it was in secret. Then they started to make out. That's when I left because it's getting too intense, if you know what I mean. I didn't want to tell you this... why do you think I told you to make you move on?" she said. I felt anger; how was she going to be with me again? Hanji? She was with someone else. I punched the wall.

"So what are you going to do now? ... Levi? ...Hello?" She asked me. I said, "Leave, or i'll kick you out of my house,"

"WHAT?! Wait, there's no need for that. I'll leave," she said and quickly ran away. I grabbed my phone and called Annie. I know what I am going to do now.

Annie: What do you want, bloodsucker?

Levi: Can you put me to sleep?

Annie: You mean going to sleep in a coffin, right?

Levi: Yes. What else would I mean?

Annie: ... Do you want to sleep forever? What happened?

Levi: Y/n left me for Eren.

Annie: I'll be over there tomorrow.

Levi: Good. Thanks

—A/n—

wow, I messed everything up.

Edit: Yeah, this is probably the most edited chapter. I hope this is the one worse because that was a lot of editing.

—Vampire_Levi—

—Y/n POV—

I woke up and saw the beautiful moon; I missed looking at it. I got some of my memory back, but not of Levi. Why can't I remember who he is? I looked at my hand and saw that I had a ring, which meant I was married.

I didn't notice that yesterday. AND I HAVE A HUSBAND?! WHO IS IT?! I WANT TO KNOW!! WHY CAN'T I REMEMBER WHO HE IS?! I walked to the restroom and saw my face in the mirror. I don't look like a zombie lady anymore; I look like me, I guess.

When I entered the kitchen, Eren seemed to be waiting for me. He said, "Good morning... Y/N? It really was you. I hope you can forgive me." "...I forgive you," I said.

He handed me a blood pack, and I took it. "Thank you," I said. Please don't tell me Eren is my husband. Well, I don't see a ring on his finger, so that means he isn't. And I'm pretty sure he would have told me already. Hanji walked into the house and said, "GOOD MORNING, Y/N!!" "Morning, Hanji," I said.

Eren said, "Hey, who let you in my house," "I let myself in, so how have you been, Y/n? Good? How's your memory? Do you still remember who I am? Did you have a good sleep?" She asked me a million questions.

"Well, some of my memories are back, and yes, I did have a good sleep," I said. She smiles, and someone came in.

"Eren I g-... Y/n?" Mikasa said I think that's her name. "Mikasa?" I said. She dropped her bag, ran to me, and hugged me.

"I'm Glad you're back. We all missed you, especially that short... I mean Levi. So, you have any plans today?" she asked me. I said, "I'm going to the park... alone. I need some time to think." I walked out of the house.

I walk to the park. The streets are empty. All the humans should be sleeping, and most places are open, though. I pick up a red rose. This rose reminds me of something that puts a small on my face. I looked next to me and saw two people kissing. I felt anger and sadness simultaneously, especially when I saw who they were. "Levi?" I said. He stopped and looked at me with a surprised look on his face. Levi must be my husband, but why can't I remember something like that? I looked at his hand and saw a ring, and I looked at her hand and saw nothing. Does this mean it's over? I just ran and started crying. Why does it feel like the girl beside him is making fun of me? How long have they been together? I dropped the rose, and I ran back to Eren's house. That's the only place I know.

"Y/n? Why are you crying?" Eren asked me. "Levi and...Petra," I said. Eren hugged me and told me everything was going to be okay. Hanji walked outside. I don't know what she was going to do. The only memory I have of Petra is her making fun of me, belittling me, and pushing me around. All I could think of was how he looked at me, and I cried some more. Eren kept on hugging me, but I remember someone's hug that always made me feel better. It's not Eren... it's the man who broke my heart today.

—1551 words—