chapter 4

The most awaited day had finally came. It's Friday and I had a lot of things to do after school today. My biology group, which consisted of Jungkook,Jimin,and Jungyeon had decided to do our project today after school. I suggested to do it at my house and they all agreed. but we would go separately to my house since we had different class today.

Days had passed and the relationship between Jungkook,hyeyon, and me still the same as usual. we didn't talk much and just say hi when we passed by each other at school. Even if I tried not to be so distant, our relationship would just be the same. nothing would change when Jungkook and hyeyon were still dating.

*phone ringtone*

"hello?" , as usual, I was waiting for my brother at the parking lot and then Taehyung called me.

"eunseung! i'm sorry" , he paused.

"why? what's wrong?" , I sounded so lost.

"I can't drive you home now, I'll come back home at 7 tonight.. i'm sorry" , he apologized to me.

"ah okay, I'll ride a bus"

"be careful! don't talk to strangers, okay?!" , taehyung being taehyung. protective brother as always.

"okay, don't worry! bye take care" , I hung up the phone.

when I walked out from the parking lot, I saw Jimin walking to the parking lot. I couldn't lie, he looked so attractive. but not enough to made me attracted to him.

"hi eunsung" , I didn't expect him to greet me. because we had known each other for a long time but never greeted each other at school. he often came to visit taehyung, that's why we had known each other for a long time.

"hi?" , I stopped and greeted him back. but it sounded more like a question than a greeting.

"Where is taehyung?" , so that's why he greeted me? Because he wanted to ask about taehyung.

"He has something to do and he didn't tell me about it" , I explained to him.

"Oh I just remember, he wants to do his economics homeworks in the library" , he said assuring me.

"Yeah, so I'll go now"

"Where are you going?" , he held my wrist.

"Home obviously", I let go from his grip.

"Let me drive you home?" , I really wanted to! And it could save my money for bus tax. Should I just agree?

"Don't think too much.. I'm going to go to your house too anyway" , oh that's right. He's going to do the biology project at my house.

"O-oh, okay then" , I didn't even know why I'm stuttering. I shouldn't even feel nervous around him. I walked in to his car and he opened the door for me. What a gentleman. I smiled to myself.

The drive was silent at first, but not again since he brought up some topics. Jimin was a friendly person and he's interesting. We found out that we both interested in dancing. I knew he danced well, because he's taehyung's best friend, so I knew quiet a lot about him. But he just found out now that I was also interested in dancing. I guess taehyung never talked about me to his best friends huh. We also found out we loved the same ice crean flavor.

"So you love vanilla ice cream too?" , Jimin asked me with his smile appeared.

"Of course, it's the best!" , I giggled. I already felt comfortable around him. It's just 5 mins and I already felt like we're best friend? He's just so friendly.

"It's interesting to find someone who has same interest with me" , he said while he's driving.

"I know right. Even if it's just a small thing" , I looked up to him and smiled. I agreed with him. We had same interest on some small things, but it's still interesting.

"Talking about ice cream, how about we drop by on an ice cream shop first?" ,he suggested and I beamed like a kid. I couldn't resist ice cream!

"Yeay! Let's go!" , I sounded so excited and he laughed softly. Why was his laugh so attractive?! It's soft and... beautiful.... I was still looking at him. More like admiring.

"You're like a kid.. so cute" , he grinned and I could feel my cheeks reddened. He just said I'm cute?! Park jimin just said I'm cute?!

"Why? What's wrong?" , he realized the sudden silent. I just couldn't say anything. I felt weird because I was nervous when he praised me. I shouldn't be like this, should I?!

"N-nothing! Let's go to the ice cream shop near my house" , he nodded and I guided him the way to the ice cream shop. My house was really stragegic. It's near with a lot of shops.

"Oh so it's here, I've came here before, with taehyung" , we came inside the ice cream shop. I knew taehyung had bring him to this shop. This was like his favourite ice cream shop ever.

"Oh yeah, this is his favourite ice cream shop" , I walked to the cashier to order.

"Welcome to Bulletproof Ice cream Shop!" , okay the shop's name sounded weird. But the ice cream here was no joke.

"We have special menus for lovebirds!" , she said and I bewildered.

"But we're--" , before I finished, Jimin cut me off. And I became more confused.

"What are the menus? I'd like to see" , he smiled and it's so fckin charming.

"But we're not couple?!" , I whispered to him and he just shrugged me off.

"Here is the menus. Since it's close to valentine's day, so we made this special menus" , she explained to us. I quickly remembered about valentine's day last year. It made my heart aches. I shook my head to get it out of my mind.

"What's wrong?" , jimin placed his palm on my forehead. Checking my temperature.

"I'm okay! Let's just buy this one" , I chose the vanilla one. The ice cream consisted of 2 scoops but inside the same glass.

"Okay then, if this is what you want" , he told the cashier and paid for the vanilla ice cream.

"I'll pay you back later" , I said a bit sternly. I didn't really like it when someone paid for my things. Especially when that someone wasn't my boyfriend or my close friends.

"no need, eunseung-ah" , he giggled and ruffled my hair. I liked this gesture so much. Eventhough my hair looked so messy. But it's okay.

"It's okay!! Just tell me what do you need" , I said the same thing like I said back then with jungkook.

"Lovebirds are so cute!! Here is your order, please come back again later" , I stood there confused but Jimin seemed okay with it. So we bowed to each other and walked back to the car.

"Let's go to your house now" , I nodded and he started the engine.

When we arrived at my house, I saw jungkook's red car in front of hyeyon's house. It's just a usual thing, since he often visit hyeyon. But somewhere deep down inside my heart, I wished he came to visit me, not her.

I knocked on my door and walked inside. So silent, no parents and no taehyung. They're all busy and would come back at night. There were just two house-maids inside my house right now.

"Jimin, I need to change first at my bedroom. Wait here okay?" , I brought him to the living room. I let him watch my tv and asked my maid to make a popcorn for him.

"Okay, don't be too long! We have ice creams to eat right here" , he reminded me of the ice cream. How could I forget about it?

"I'll be back in five minutes okay"

I walked upstairs to my bedroom. I opened the door and.....

GUESS WHO WAS INSIDE MY BEDROOM?

"OH MY GOSH?! WHY ARE YOU HERE" , I screamed a bit loudly. I bet Jimin could hear that.

***

HIII! Hope you like this chapter:) don't forget to vote and comment ㅋㅋㅋ
Since it's saby's birthday on January 27th, so I decided to update hehe. //she is my loyal reader.. thankyou//
Sorry for the cliff hanger lol please be patient for the next update♡♡ luvs