"You're it" "I don't want to play anymore!"

I got tagged by SoggyDumplings so let's find out some things about myself. 

P.S: I'll post a story update in the next two days!

Rules:

- You have to post the rules

- You have to tag 13 people

- People who are tagged must post 13 facts about them 

- You have to answer all the questions you were tagged with, then leave another 13 for the people you tag

- You can't refuse

- Must be done in a week or the creator picks a punishment

- Create a unique title

- Please do not comment your tag on this. Must be published in one of the stories.

13 facts about me:

- I speak 2 languages fluently, a third one almost fluently and i'm learning my fourth ( Japanese). 

- I like being in foreign countries but i don't like the process of travelling ( like staying in the airport so many hours).

-  I want to move to Japan after finishing University.

- If you look at my favourite characters, you can see something that i can relate to/ a common trait, backstory, etc.

- I get really passionate about the things that i like and i try to make my friends to like it as well, just because it gives me so much happiness and i want them to feel that as well.

- I really like to plan things in advance. I'm already looking for apartments in different parts of Japan, just to see the prices and have an idea about it ( I still have 2 years and a half of university tho).

- I never cared about going to a highschool/ university with an academic program that will help me "have a good job". I always chose something that I WILL LIKE to study and later on, have a job in that domain. I want to enjoy my life, doing things that i love, not something that i hate, just to have more money.

- I really love animals but i'm a neat freak so i don't think i could have a pet, even though i love them so much

- I  have rhotacism ( i can't pronounce the letter " R") and instead, i used to pronounce as " L" when i was little. My mother took me a special doctor and now i can kinda pronounce it, but not fully. Also, i still can't  pronounce like a row of R ( Rawrrr or Arrrr, stuff like that) which people always find funny.

- I like reading and watching documentaries, i basically love learning but just not for tests or exams. I like learning for myself.

- I love swimming, i used to swim professionally for 8 years but then i had to give up because of my school schedule. Fuck you school.

- I don't like the way teenagers ( yes, i am a teenager as well but shh) behave these days, copying all the stupid trends and celebrities. I wished people would not be so easily influenced because some of the trends are really stupid and bad for them.

- I liked K-pop since 2009 i think, Super Junior was my first K-pop band. Bless them. Now BTS is my main band

My Tag Questions ( from SoggyDumplings)

1. How did you get into K-pop?

- On TV, there used to be this music channel in 2009 that had an hour of Asian pop once a week and i really liked some of the songs ( Super Junior mainly).

2.  What other fandoms are you in?

- For Kpop: ARMYs, IGot7, ELF and i really like Youngji from Kara so i will support her solo career from now on.

- For anime: oh god, where do i start? Free!, Ao haru ride, Ao no exorcist, Noragami, Pokemon, Cardcaptor Sakura and Studio Ghibli. I really like VOCALOID as well ( i know it's not an anime, but yeah). IA and Luka are my babies.

3. Ultimate bias?

- Jimin from BTS

4. What would you do if you met your bias walking casually down on the street?

- Just try to stay calm and politely greet them and ask for a hug, photo and an autograph. I wouldn't want to make them uncomfortable so yeah.

5. Favorite band?

- BTS

6. Favourite candy?

- Ah i don't really have a favourite candy.. i just like everything. Probably gummy things, like bears etc.

7. What do you like about yourself?

- Ugh this is a hard one.. probably my music and tv shows taste. Lol.

8. What makes you laugh?

- A lot of things. but i really like puns. 

9. One embarrassing thing you did in public?

- Oh god, i don't really know. A lot of things, like tripping and stuff.

10. What do you dislike about your school?

- Well, i really love my University but i'm really sad they don't teach Japanese. They only teach French, Italian and Spanish.

11. What's one thing you want to change about your room?

- Well, since i'm in a foreign country, i live in a rented room, sharing the house with other people. I want to change my door, since every time i open the window and it's really windy, it opens by itself. Very annoying.

12. If you were stranded on an island,  what are the three things you would want to have?

- Books, food and a pillow.

13. What's a superpower you want to have?

- I don't really want any superpowers but i guess flying?

My 13 questions for you:

1.  How many languages can you speak?

2. A country you'll like to visit?

3. An anime/ tv show you love?

4. A song that always makes you cry?

5. Favorite K-pop choreography?

6. Something that changed the way you see the world?

7. Something important to you?

8. What is your favourite place in the world?

9. A thing you would like to change in today's society?

10. Favourite piece of clothing and why?

11. Would you rather live next to a beach or mountain?

12. Favourite moment of your life?

13. How are you feeling? Is everything okay?

Tagged: J-Horse_11,  taeheeswaeg,  xo_asianvibes_xo,  Kookie_xo,  EXOshappyvirus577 ,  JIMINNIECHIM95,  jimin_78 ,  taehearteu,  btsvtlovers,  anauloisuel,  UnicornsLover2311,  IGOT7EXO-L_ARMY.