Chapter Twenty-Three *Jimin's POV**Mini chapter*

*****

The sound of a car stopping in the driveway made the group feel tense. I looked up to where I knew Seokjin was hiding and did the agreed signal, showing that he should prepare and take his position. 

The abandoned warehouse was an hour drive to one of the most violent areas of Seoul, where the corruption made the law turn a blind eye to criminals and gangs. Areas like this made it easier for us to do our jobs, without having to worry about people interfering. The gun secured under my belt dug into my skin but it brought me comfort, knowing that if something wrong happens tonight, I can easily defend myself and the other boys. 

Today's mission was supposed to be simple: Exchanging weapons for money. Nothing too difficult, it was a common type of a mission with minimum chances of risks. The problem was with the gang that we had to make the deal with: The leader of the gang was known for having a partnership with AoE, which meant that Bangtan could be caught in a trap right now and that the mission was much more dangerous. With the threat coming from those assholes of AoE, however, the situation was even more complicated. RaMo had to leave the city since all of us will be dealing with the exchange and that meant that she will be in a danger, especially since AoE knows that she is alone. Not being able to be there to protect her was only annoying me even more.

'Hyung, focus. They are here.' Jungkook whispered, nudging my arm.

 The sound of the door being opened echoed through the building and a group of men walked inside, masks covering their face. It was a common rule for gangsters to wear masks, to protect their identity from enemies and hidden cameras also. Out of habit, I tug at the corners of my mask, making sure that my face is covered and I rested my hand on my hip, ready to take the gun out.

Namjoon walked in front of us as the leader of the group and that made one of the men from the other group to stand in front of his men. My eyes scanned the man, the leader, sizing him up and I gave a quick nod: the man would not be a problem when it comes to close-combat. His body was not trained and the confidence that he carried himself with was only a bluff, a mind-game that I knew Namjoon would not fall for. In the world of guns and crime, body language could kill you. 

'Hello, Bangtan Boys. I plan to make today's meeting short. I am sure that we all have other business to attend.' The leader clicked his fingers and another man stepped in front, carrying a briefcase in his arms.

The sight made the rest of Bangtan scoff and to be honest, it almost made me giggle. The man continued, unfazed by our reactions, and placed the suitcase on a table, opening it quickly before going back to his position, next to his leader.

'Have you ever heard of bank accounts? We do not live in the 20th century anymore,' Hoseok commented, moving to the briefcase filled with money. 'No need to be so stereotypical.' He teased, lifting a few of the notes in the light, to check if they were fake or not.

'I just don't trust the system that much. It can be quite dangerous for guys like us, to put our trust into banks, government, etc. You know to well what they would do to us.' The leader replied, waving his hand as a warning. 

'Let's just end this now, Zico.' Namjoon ordered, turning around to walk towards the crate that we placed earlier close to the table. 'Here's all the weapons that you've asked for. All of them in perfect conditions, as expected.' Namjoon said, opening the crate and motioning with his hand for Zico to come and check the weapons.