Chapter Thirteen

I had the biggest writer's block for this chapter and i'm also studying for my exams, i had one on Thursday and i still have one left for Friday. This is why i updated so late, i've been busy and it was very difficult to come with an idea for this chapter, sorry guys :(

*****

" I wonder why there are so many students in here today."

I looked up from my notebook and looked around, noticing how busy the library got in the few minutes i wasn't paying attention to my surroundings. There were indeed more students than 10 minutes ago, searching for a place to sit.

" It's getting crowded, maybe they don't have classes. Plus, i think everyone has those 2,500 words essays due soon, so maybe they want a quiet place to study for them?" i stated, smiling at Youngjae, who was sitting in front of me.

He was reading Frankenstein, one of the books for our course and he looked a bit bored. I felt sorry for him, he was a bit behind with the work for Uni, due to getting a job recently and being overwhelmed.

" You know, if you need help with your essays, i can always help you. Most of the books we're studying are canon in Western countries so i've read most of them when i was younger. I'm very familiar with them so just tell me if you get stuck, okay?" i proposed, making Youngjae smile with a relieved face, thanking me silently.

A vibration captured my attention and i looked in front of me, where my phone was vibrating and i picked it up, looking at the screen. I unlocked the screen, to see that i've received a message from an unknown number. I furrowed my eyebrows, looking at the screen in confusion, not knowing that anonymously messages were a thing. I pressed on the small notification and my screen changed so i could read the message:

Unknown number: You know, you look good when you concentrate on writing. P.S: Libraries are not a good place to hide from us, we can watch you perfectly- Your friends from yesterday

I quickly turned my head to look around me, trying to find someone watching me or on their phone, texting. I scanned my surroundings, but everyone was either looking at a book or talking to their friends. I turned around back to my phone and i bit my lip, getting anxious. I pressed the side button until my phone's screen turned black, showing that it was now closed.

" If they think that they can intimidate me like this, they're dumb. They can't reach me in a public place, right? It would be too dangerous and Youngjae is right next to me, he would protect me."

" Are you okay? You seem nervous."

I looked up from my phone to see Youngjae staring at me with worried eyes and i just smiled, shaking my head.

" No, i'm just searching for Taehyung, he should be coming soon." I lied but in a way, i was hoping that he would show off soon, to help me deal with this.

" Geez, if you really find me that boring, you could just have told me." Youngjae joked, pretending to be hurt.

I smiled weakly, but in the back of my head, i was cautious at my surroundings, searching for the boys that attacked me. I started packing my stuff, shoving them in my bag and giving Youngjae an apologetic look.

" I'm so sorry, but i don't feel that well to actually stay for the seminar. I feel bad for leaving you alone, will you forgive me?" i asked, giving him a puppy face.

He just waved his hand, signaling that it's okay for me to go and after i grabbed my bag and waved goodbye to Youngjae, i walked to the staircase to go down to the ground floor. I grabbed my phone from my pocket, pressing the button so the phone will start again so i could text Taehyung to hurry. Suddenly, i felt a shoulder bump into my arm, making me almost lose balance. My phone dropped from my hand to the floor and i let out an annoyed groan as i regained my balance. I looked to my right to scold the person who bumped into me, but i was left speechless as i looked at the person in front of me.