Chapter 2

The next morning I was woken up by a servant who brought in food. "My lady, it's time for u to wake up". She said with a bow.

I nodded and got out of bed.

"Your food, my lady" she said

"I didn't brush my teeth." I replied "how can I eat without brushing."

"As you wish, my lady I'll get your dress" she bowed and walked out.

I brushed my teeth and had my breakfast. It was splendid but before I cud eat my fill Renlad came into the room holding a gown. He threw the dress on the bed and snatched he fork from my hand. "Is this how a dignified person eats". He scolded

"What is your problem" I screamed back in an angered tone.

He gave a long sigh and continued in a straight voice. "Sorry, my lady but you'll have to learn all the rules of your position. You'll have to follow the set standards and behavior".

"All right. Teach me" I said resting my hands on the bed.

"First of all, sit straight. Don't curve your back. Then hold the fork properly." He demonstrated and I followed.

"Now take the food to your mouth and not your mouth to the food. Your back has to be straight at all times".

"What the...?" I said but he shut me up.

"Do not swear" he told with a serious look.

"Fine" I sighed and continued eating my back practically hurt and I was pleased when breakfast was over.

"Get changed my lady" Renald said handing over the gown to me" I'll send the servant to help you change.

"No! I'll be fine" I said and went right into the bathroom to take a bath and get dressed.

When I came out I found Renald standing at the door waiting "let's go my lady." He said walking right out of the bedroom I followed him and got into the car. We drove to the school it took five mins to reach school

"Why did we drive when it was so close?" I asked with a frown it's a waste of resources"

"It's forty mins walk my lady and I could not allow your legs to be strained as emotionlessly an ever he led me to the class and after a low bow left saying "I'll get you when the class ends".

"Whatever" I said and walked in. As I turned around I bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry" I apologized even before seeing the persons face.

"The heck with sorry. You f**king b**ch. Move aside." The blonde beauty who stood before me scoured. Her followers/fans/sidekicks/whatever pushed me aside making me stumble, someone caught me the blonde beauty gave a mean look and walked away.

"Are you ok?" the girl who had caught me asked "yeah thank you" I smiled "that's good" she said with a sigh with relief, "you new here"

"Yes", I replied "just joined today."

"Oh, you must be the girl Miss Leona was talking about, Zerin I assume."

"Yes" I gave a confused look

"I am Clare, nice to meet you".

"Nice to meet you too." I said with a light node stretching my hand forward.

She caught my hand and shook it.

"Anyway just keep your distance with that girl if you want to stay out of troubles way. Right now she is a complete psycho. You can't tell what she will do to you if you get her pissed."

"I'll make a note of it." I said smiling

"Then let's go meet some other people" she said leading me to the corner benches.

When we finally got to them she hit the sleeping person on the head.

"Hey, Relf get up" she screamed into his ear.

The sleeping guy rubbed his eyes and lazily got up.

"What is it Clare?" he asked

"I want you to call Laina before I tell you, get her out of her dreamland"

"Fine", he said and pulled out the headphones from the ears of the girl sitting next to him.

"What do you think you are doing?" she yelled.

Such rowdy bunch I thought to myself but the next moment I had to change my thoughts.

"I want you to meet the new girl," Clare said in a firm voice.

Both of the rowdy kids turned to look at me. Then suddenly giving a sweet smile greeted me like normal people.

"Hi, nice to meet you Zerin"

I was left speechless gawking at them

"Is there something wrong?" Laina asked, then started hitting Relf saying "it's all your fault you made her misunderstand."

Crazy I told myself

"Ignore the lack of sense in them" Clare' whispered," they are good at heart if you ignore their behavior."

I smiled at her and said" sure thing" as we sat down in the seats in front of Relph and Leena.