You [SaTzu]

--------------

Its was a normal day for Tzuyu. Waking up early, and waiting for the others to wake up. She shared a room with Dahyun and ChaEyoung. Since the two are deep sleepers, she can make noises, but are not too loud.

She continued to go to the kitchen and started looking for something to eat.
She looked at the clock first, 6:21AM.

" 30 more minutes and they'll wake up eventually ' Tzuyu thought.

But never did she know that one of her Unnies was awake.

"Aigoo~ Did Momo unnie finished all the biscuits again?" Tzuyu complained to herself as she hissed.

She started making a coffee for herself as she heard a screeching sound of the chair behind her, startling her a little.

"Wha-? Sana Unnie??" Tzuyu said in a suprised tone.

"Haii, Good Morning Chewyy~" Sana sleepily said as she rubbed her eye while her hair was messy and all.

Yet Tzuyu found it attractive.

Tzuyu stared at Sana for awhile before giving Sana her usual warm smile, the smile that melts everybody including Sana.

"Good Morning too Sana Unnie~ Im suprised to see you wake up at an early morning."
Tzuyu said as she continued on to making her coffee.

"Well, I couldn't sleep properly last night until this time. Thats why i woke up earlier than expected."
Sana said as she yawned.

Tzuyu smiled wider.

Sana was the only unnie which Tzuyu finds super attractive, Giving her more weird feelings. its not like Tzuyu doesnt find the others attractive but she just finds Sana more.. Well, Its complicated.

"I see." Was all Tzuyu could reply.

"Oh! Sana unnie~ Would you like to have some coffee?" Tzuyu offered.

"No thanks, Ill just take a sip from yours." Sana's voice was still husky.

Tzuyu nodded and continued to place hot water on her drink.

Sana has a reason why she went here.. to have a moment with her Chewy, so she wrapped her arms around Tzuyu's waist as she leaned against her.

Tzuyu was a little bit startled. Everyone, except Sana knows that she has feelings for the older woman. Not only sisterly love but more than just that.
She was closest to Sana. Both Mentally and Physically.

"Tzuyu ahh~" Sana said as Tzuyu felt her cheeks reddened.

"Y-yes? Sana unnie?" tzuyu stuttered a bit.

"Do you know why i couldn't sleep last night?" Sana continued on.

Tzuyu started to get nervous for no reason and sweat started rolling down her forehead.

"N-no... W-why?" Tzuyu stuttered more often.

Sana removed her hands around Tzuyu's waist as she went infront of Tzuyu holding her arms as she smiled.

"Sana yah~?" Tzuyu stared at Sana as Sana wrapped her hands around Tzuyu's waist again as she leaned her head on Tzuyu.

"Its because of you. I've been thinking about you."

Those words made Tzuyu freeze.

Oh how long have i waited for this.

Tzuyu chuckled and let all the nervousness away as Sana stared at her and raised an eyebrow.

"Sana unnie.. Did you even know how long I've waited for you to say such things as that?"
Tzuyu placed her hands on Sana's waist.

Sana's heart beated abnormally fast as her face went redder. thanks to the dim light it wouldn't be that noticeable.

"I-i.." Sana was speechless.

Tzuyu smiled once again as she lowered her head ans leaned it on Sana's.

"I've loved you from the very start." Tzuyu moved her head closer as Sana closed her eyes.

Then Maaaaagiccccc happened.

Their lips touched as butterflies from their stomachs abnormally fluttered.

Sana gave in the kiss as they gently and passionately kissed each other.

Tzuyu tilted her head to kiss her properly as none of them wanted to pull away.

But sadly, Sana had to.

Her stamina wasn't as good as Tzuyu's. But oh how much she wanted to kisz her once again.

None of them moved their heads. But leaned on each others forehead.

"I love you.."

Sana smiled when Tzuyu said those words. Those words that she's longing for how long.

"I love you too Chewy ahh~"
They both giggled as they heard the kitchen door open accidentally pushing each other away.

"WHERES THE FOOOOODDD?!" Momo barged in dragging a sleepy Dahyun which seems to be mad at Momo.

"Why am i even dragged into this?"
Dahyun complained as Momo just hugged her for no reason.

Sana and Tzuyu looked at each other for awhile and giggled.

Soon, all the members went in and tried to stop Momo for finishing all the food.

The ennnnnndddd

---------