Stupid Jealousy [2yeon]

Im Nayeon, A TWICE member that's known to have an obsession over young kids. (A/N: LOLOL PEDO) She really loves kids and even treats Tzuyu one.

Whenever she sees a random kid on the street, she'd squeal and hug it 'til it suffocates. (LOLOL), Nah, scratch that, it was an exaggeration. But she'd ask the parents if she could hug the child and have a selfie then would ramble about it the whole day. She would sometimes forget that she's with the other members when she's carrying a kid.

This led to jealousy, a stupid Jealousy. I mean who'd get jealous over something so stupid like having her girlfriend obsessed with a kid? And that only happens to Yoo Jungyeon.

Yoo Jungyeon, Nayeon's girlfriend/oppa since Sixteen era and before that. Jungyeon had always been jealous at every kid she sees with Nayeon. She's jealous by the fact that someone or something else can make her girlfriend happy even by just one look. Who could blame this oppa? She's just jealous and you know she has the right to be.

And like the usual, it happened again. Jungyeon is sulking again because Nayeon completely ignored her because she's playing with a fan's kid in this fanmeeting. Nayeon has the kid sitted on her lap while the fan sits next to her. She's been trying to hard to get Nayeon's attention over the past few hours but got no reply. So apparently, she's been sulking for like 2 hours now.

Jungyeon was just right next to her but hell, Nayeon treats like she's invisible. It's Valentine's tomorrow for pete's sake! Jungyeon groaned and rolled her eyes while she leaned onto Chaeyoung on her side. "Can they just ban kids from coming to our fanmeeting?" She whispered and Chaeyoung looked at her with a curious look until a smirk came across her face.

"Don't be jelly hyung. Nayeon unnie just really love kids a'ight? Just remember she loves you the most and nothing else can beat that. Well, except her parents." Chaeyoung replied and went back onto playing with the toys given by the fans. Jungyeon frowned but nodded instead and continued on meeting the other fans.

And yet, Jungyeon attempted to grab the attention the kid was getting from Nayeon. And again, she failed. She groaned and begged Jihyo to change seats which finally got Nayeon to look at her. Of course, the bunny unnie was curious as to why her girlfriend decided to change seats. It never happened before, it made her bewildered.

"Thomas, What happened to Jungyeon?" Nayeon asked Jihyo who sat next to her as the fan left. She turned to Nayeon and sighed.

"Why don't you ask her yourself?" She shook her head in disappointment but smiled once again as another fan sat infront of her.

Nayeon stared at her for a good minute and groaned inwardly. Are they hiding something from me?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Nayeon's P.O.V

"Thank you all for coming to our fanmeeting! We're anticipating to meet you all once again!" Jihyo bowed and we followed. The fanmeeting ended, thank god. I feel like i'm suffocating seeing Jeongyeon away from me and being clingy to other members while she ignores me. Like what did I do wrong?

What do I do? Ah, I'll talk to her in the van, yeah, great thinking Nayeonnie.

We're on our way to the van and went on to our usual sitting. I sat at the back and waited for Jeongyeon to arrive but she didn't. She's probably talking to our manager or Jihyo perhaps.

I placed my earbuds on and waited. Until I heard the van's engine started. But how about Jeongyeon?

I tapped Momo's shoulder who sat infront of me. She faced me with her smile. Fam, I'm melting.