Vidcon Day 2

Alice's POV

I open my eyes and stretch my arms and legs and accidentally kick Shane making him jump and roll off the bed. I scurry over to his side and look on the floor.

"Oh my gosh, Shane, are you okay?" I can't help but smile and laugh at Shane laying on the floor. Shane smiles at me and pulls me in the floor too so that I land on top of him. We break down into fits of laughter on the floor. I check the time and it reads 8:00. "We should get ready." I kiss the tip of his nose and stand up. 

"Do we have to?" He whines as he gets to his feet. 

"Yes we do Shane." I laugh and walk into the bathroom. I get in the shower and put on a pair of blue skinny jeans and my Shane Dawson top I bought the other day that says 'Shane Dawson is my boyfriend'. It made me laugh. I dry my hair but I don't bother to straighten it and I walk out and sit on the edge of the bed. Shane walks into the bathroom and I hear the shower start. I know that he is going to be a while so I get out my phone and I check Twitter, Facebook and Youtube. Nothing is happening, as usual. I decided that I would vlog today as I haven't updated my channel in ages. I get up my camera up on my phone, turn it on and turn it towards me.

"Hey guys, hows it going. I know I haven't posted on this channel in ages. I have had a lot on my plate but I know that I have been in some of Shane's videos but I am very sorry for not making videos for you guys. So I am making this quick vlog just to update you guys. Okay so I am at Vidcon right now so if any of you are at Vidcon, come and find me. If you guys don't know, me and Shane are getting married. He asked me when I went into hospital. I made a short video about that so if you don't know what happened then go and check that video out. So that is pretty much it. Nothing else has been happening. I will make a proper with video when I get home. I love you guys so much. Talk to you all later. Bye." 

I switch the camera off and connect it to my laptop and upload it to YouTube. I look over towards the bathroom door and jump when I see Shane standing in the door way with a huge smile on his face.

"Oh my god Shane, how long have you been stood there?" I blush

"Long enough. Its nice to know that you still care about your fans." He smiles. He is wearing a different vest and a white shirt. It is kind of the same outfit that he wore in his 'The Vacation Song' music video. And I must say, he is looking very attractive today. "What?" He notices me staring at him.

"Oh nothing. Its just that you are looking very attractive today. Am I going to have to fight off all your fans today?" We both laugh and I look down at my outfit. I feel under dressed now. We have a good 10 minutes until we can go and have breakfast. I rush over to my bag and go into the bathroom and get changed. I walk out in a blue strapless dress with brown buttons going down the the middle with a thick brown belt. I put on my blue converse and I grab my bag. 

"You didn't have to change you know." Shane finally says.

"Well, I felt under dressed compared to you." I say and I walk over and kiss his cheek. "Now lets go." I smile. We walk out of the room and back to the table where we had dinner last night. Some of the people are there but some of them are already in the arena. I sit down in the same seat as I did last night while Shane goes to get me breakfast. Steve and Kate are sat in front of me and Felix is sat next to me. I turn to Felix but he doesn't look the same. 

"Hey Felix. How are you this morning." I ask casually.

"Hi Alice. I'm okay thank you." He sounds sad and depressed.

"Felix, you're not okay?" He looks at me and I see tears in his eyes. I pull him in for a hug and he starts sobbing quietly into my shoulder. We part and I look into his eyes again. "What happened?"