So Confused..

Emma POV
"Swan!" Regina yells as she enters her office.
"We really need to stop starting conversations like this." I say and spin around, seeing that Regina is close to seething. Uh oh
"What are you doing in my office, Swan?" Regina asks, stalking forward. I close the drawer I was rifling through, probably a bad idea.
"I was waiting for you." I say calmly.
"By looking through my drawers? In my office?" Regina asks, crossing her arms and getting closer and closer to boiling point.
"Is there something about me being in your office that you don't like?" I ask, fidgeting with my jacket. She uncrossed her arms.
"What are you doing here Swan?" Regina asks, calming down a bit.
"I was waiting for you."
"And?" She asks, impatient.
"And..that's it.." I say, continuing to fidget. Regina's eyes narrow in suspicion.
"Okay.." She says, going along with it. "What is it that you want?"
"Um..you..I.." I stutter, trying to think of something. "It's about Henry." I finally manage. Regina raises an unbelieving eyebrow.
"And what is it about Henry do you want to talk about?" Regina questions, walking over to sit behind her desk. I position myself on the other side.
"Um.." I search my mind, trying to think of something. There's a minute of silence. Regina slams her hand on the desk.
"Swan." She says warningly. Okay, I have nothing. I just shrug and look at my shoes. "Now tell me the truth. Why are you in my office?" Uh oh.. I start to slowly back away.
"Well..um..I was.." I start to back up faster and Regina stands up.
"You were?" Regina prompts, following me at a slower pace.
"I was..looking.." I stall. I can tell Regina is starting to get annoyed again. As soon as my back hits the door I reach for the knob. I twist it and stumble backwards, not realising I was leaning against the door. Regina continued to stalk forward. Damn she was scary but so hot at the same time. When I finally got my feet under me my back hit the wall. Oh no.
"Going somewhere?" Regina asks, lifting an eyebrow. I gulp as she gets into my personal space.
"Uh.." This was not meant to happen. I was meant to slip in, grab the skull keys, slip out and fulfil Henry's wishes. "No?" It comes out more as a question, hoping against hope it would work. She gives a humourless chuckle.
"That's not going to work with me, Swan." Regina says in a condescending tone.
"This wasn't meant to happen." I whisper, my voice rising with each word, starting to freak out a little.
"And how was it meant to happen?" Regina asks quietly, leaning in.
"It was..uh..it was.." I repeat, painfully aware of how close she was. I groan and push my hand through my hair. "It wasn't meant to..uh..I wasn't meant to run into you." I manage to get out, realising too late that it was the truth.
"So, you what? You were going to break into my office, steal something and then sneak out? Need I remind you that you are the sherif?" She says, still whispering but taking on a threatening tone. I gulp.
"It wasn't breaking in, technically." I say and rub my neck awkwardly and look down at my shoes. "The door was unlocked." I mumble. I freeze when I feel her hand grab my chin, lifting it slowly to meet her gaze.
"What exactly were you stealing?" She whispers, studying my eyes intently. It wasn't a snarl, it didn't sound very threatening either. She was so close to me, a few centimetres and I would get to taste those plump, red, lips. I shake my head slightly, trying to clear my thoughts. Curiosity sparks in Regina's eyes, obviously noticing I left there for a moment.
"N..nothing." I say breathlessly. I curse my body for reacting that way. She smirks. I don't like it..but then again I love it at the same time. It makes me squirm. It's a predatory smile.
"Someone might think you're attracted to me, miss Swan." She whispers in a deep, husky voice.
"Pff, don't be ridiculous." I say nervously. I tug my chin upwards lightly to see if she'll release it but it only makes her tighten her hold.
"Hmm.." She hums quietly. I shift uncomfortably and try to avoid eye contact. Which is hard, I might add, her being so close to my face left barely any room to look at anything else. I promised myself after my thirteenth birthday that I would never let a girl get to me like this again, let alone let them see me like this.
"How could I like someone who won't allow me to see my son?" I ask, tugging at my shirt nervously, still avoiding her gaze. My breath hitches as she leans in and my eyes widen when our lips actually touch. Those red, plump lips that I couldn't help but stare at as she shouted at me. I've always wondered where that little scar came from. It was only a light kiss, too quick for it to get deep or meaningful.
"That could be arranged." She whispers huskily into my ear.
"Mom?" I hear the shocked little voice of Henry. Regina immediately takes a step away from me.
"Henry, I thought you were at school." Regina says, giving him a scolding look for skipping school.
"Henry..I couldn't get the keys.." I manage to get out, my breathing still slightly uneven. Regina turns to me and raises an eyebrow questioningly.
"So you were here to rob me." Regina says. I give Henry a quick glance before returning my gaze to Regina.
"Well..not rob..more like borrow." I mumble. I turn my attention to Henry. "I told you not to come inside."
"Yeah but you hadn't come out for ages and I thought mom had caught you." He says, still looking a bit dazed. I doubt the last thing he expected was to come in here and find his adoptive and birth mother kissing.
"I told you to wait outside so you wouldn't get in trouble." I grumble angrily before flicking my gaze to Regina, she had a slightly amused look on her face which confused the hell out of me. When I flick my gaze back to Henry I see a grin has broken out over his face,
"You guys like each other." I feel my face heat up as he says that. "You guys like each other." He repeats like its the best gift in the world. I tuck a blonde lock behind my hair and shuffle my feet.
"So you've said." I mumble. Damn kid, I was hoping Regina would scold him and he would forget that he saw us kissing.
"You kissed." He says, his face beaming. His eyes suddenly narrow. "How long has this been going on? Have you been hiding it from me?" I gape at him in shock.
"What..uh..no.." I spluttered in shock. I let out a little squeak when I feel an arm wrap around my waist. I hear Regina chuckle.
"No Henry. It just happened." She says in a warm voice. I blink owlishly at her. I'm so confused. She gives me a soft kiss on the temple before walking over to Henry and taking his arm. "You are meant to be at school, young man." She says in a scolding voice before dragging him outside.
What the hell just happened..

A/N
Sorry it's been so long! I sometimes have trouble writing Swan Queen but here it is. I hope you enjoy it and I'll see you later!