ten | peep show

Warning /// girlxgirl smut ahead.

"Alright, the Chinese food should be here in like thirty minutes," I tell Sloan, who is sitting beside me on the couch. We've been in the living room all day long in comfy clothes and no bras, taking advantage of everything Netflix has to offer. Ariana's off at her first day of work, Harry's at his writer's workshop, and Louis has spent the entire day in his room (most likely sniffing Harry's underwear) so the empty crib allowed for me and Sloan to have a really awesome day of bonding. The first week of any potential relationship is crucial, as that's the time to find out if your partner is a serial killer or worse, an avid collector of Pokemon cards.

In the days following our first encounter, we managed to go on a dinner date, smoke blunts in Central Park, and have lots of lady-sex. But despite those moments, today has been the most successful in getting to really know each other. Like for instance, I learned that she hates all of her siblings, she once purposely swallowed a chunk of wasabi, she was impeached as senior class president of her high school, her mom had to take her to the hospital at the age of thirteen because she was masturbating with a travel toothbrush and it got stuck in her vageen, and I also learned that she would stab her own eyes out with a fork before she would ever even consider touching a penis. She's my 100% sapphic goddess.

"Thirty minutes is such a long time though," Sloans complains and cuddles in closer to me, purely to grab the remote from my lap. "But we could totally watch an episode of Parks and Rec to help the wait go faster."

I wrap my arm around her body and shrug. "Never seen it before."

"Oh my fuck, really? It's the best, funniest, greatest thing you'll ever watch. We can start from the beginning."

Her description is clearly a reach, but cute nonetheless.

"That's pretty serious stuff, starting a television show together."

"What do you mean?" she looks up at me, perplexed.

"Well, watching a movie together is easy stuff. It's basically making a promise to each other that we'll be together for the next ninety minutes or so. Starting a TV show together is a commitment. Can you, Sloan Vega, see yourself with me for the next month or so that it'll take to finish this series?"

She scrunches up her face and ponders that thought for a few seconds. She then ponders it for a few more seconds.

"Most definitely," she decides, creating a smile on both of our faces. "You're probably the coolest girl I've met in a while, so yeah, this month long commitment sounds like something I'd like to do. And then when we finish the series, we can decide whether or not we should begin a new series, or if I should get my own Netflix account."

We both laugh, and I press a soft kiss to her forehead. It doesn't take long for this moment to escalate. Sloan climbs on top of me and connects her lips with mine, our tongues swirl together before she eases back.

"Do you think Louis would hear us if we have sex right here on the couch?" She whispers to me while her thumb gently brushes my cheek bone.

"Probably," I say with a giggle and grab at the hem of her soft cotton shirt. My fingers roll the fabric up her torso and upper body until her tits are exposed. I can't help but smile when I see the cute little birthmark on her right boob. I pause for a moment before lifting it fully off, and press kisses to her bare chest. I can hear her moan as my tongue slides around her hardened nipple, which only serves as a reminder of why I have such a heavy preference for girls- I love tits. Sloan's hand strokes my inner thigh over my sweatpants, reaching closer and closer to her desired destination.

Unable to bare it any longer, I pull her shirt off and push her backwards on the couch. I then slide off my bottoms and she does the same. Once we're both clothes-less, I climb on top of her and press wet kisses down her stomach until I reach her happy place and spread her thighs apart. I take a moment to thank society for progressing from muff scruff and leaving it only to be seen in 70's porno's.