Chapter 9

Beware.

Vic's Point of View

I made it to the front of the castle I started banging on it. The same maid that I saw last tame opened the door for me.

"Hi how m-" I interrupted her and I pushed past her. I started searching through every door I saw and I saw no sign of Kellin. I started walking through the halls until I saw what looked like a living room. I looked inside and I saw Jaime looking the other way on the couch. I walked over to him and I tapped his shoulder. He turned around and he looked at me.

"Where they hell is Kellin?" I asked him trying to remain calm. He looked shocked for a moment but then covered it with a smirk.

"Oh glad to see you." He said with a fake smile.

"Where is Kellin?!" I repeated.

"Oh don't worry about him." He said and gave me another fake smile. I punched him on the face and I ran towards the opposite hall I came from. I started looking through each door and room until I saw a sleeping figure on the bed. I ran inside and once I got close I found out it was Kellin. I saw that he had a hand print on his cheek and that pissed me off but he was ok now. I shook him lightly until his eyes started fluttering open. He looked scared until he saw it was me. His beautiful blue green eyes widened in shock.

"Vic?" He asked and I nodded my head. He wrapped his arms around me and started sobbing on my shoulder. Seeing him cry made my eyes watery and a couple of tears fell down my cheeks.

"Come on Kells we have to go!" I exclaimed and he got up from the bed nodding his head. We both walked to the door he grabbed my hand and I squeezed it. Once I opened the door I didn't know where to go. I walked down the hall until we came across Jaime. He saw us both and his face got red of anger.

"What the hell are you doing? Kellin is staying." He said and I shook my head.

"No he is not." I said and Kellin clung to my arm. His hand shot up and he did something weird with it. Kellin flew across the room and I went to go get him but Jaime did the same to me.

"You actually thought leaving was going to be easy?" He asked and chuckled darkly.

"Vic!" Kellin cried and I felt horrible knowing that I couldn't do anything.

"I'm sorry Kellin." I said to him and he continued to cry. He started screaming in agony and I wondered what Jaime was doing to him?

"Leave him alone. This is my fault!" I exclaimed to Jaime.

"Fine." He said and I started to feel pain everywhere in my body. Kellin saw that Jaime was distracted so he got up and went to hit him with a vase on his head but Jaime was not stupid so he turned and pushed Kellin once again to the wall. I went over to him and I pushed him to the ground. I started punching him until I saw what was on his hand. I immediately stopped and I moved away from him. He got up from the bed and pointed the gun at me. Kellin was coming over to me but I shook my head.

"No Kellin get away I don't want you to get hurt." I cried out. Kellin looked like he was panicking and dint know what to do. I love you I mouthed to him and he started sobbing.

"I love you too." He said and I closed my eyes. All the moments I had with Kellin were just temporary. I should've spent more time with him. I loved Kellin so much and that was the last time I would hear him say I love you. I heard a gunshot go off and I started having flashbacks to all my special moment with Kellin.

Flashback

"No Vic stop." Kellin giggled. I kept tickling him and once is topped I kissed him on the nose. His nose scrunched up adorably and I smiled at him.

"Why should I? I asked him.

"Because you are the best boyfriend on the world." He said and I chuckled.

"Ok I'll stop." I said and leaned down to kiss him. We pulled away and looked into each other's eyes.

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you." He said and I nodded my head.

"Me too I want to grow old and have kids with you." I said and he smiled at me.

"We will one day." He said and smiled at him. I leaned down once again and kissed him passionately.

End of Flashback

Who knew that I wouldn't get to grow old with him? Once I heard the gunshot I felt an excruciating pain on my chest right where my heart was. I hear Kellin scream and that was it my last thought was Kellin. He was the most important person in the world to me. I love you Kellin Quinn.

________________________________

I am so sorry this almost made me cry I will update soon I promise. Love you all comment.