Chapter 10

LAST CHAPTER :(

Kellin's Point Of View

I heard the loud bang from the gun and I started screaming. Vic was the love of my life. I can't believe he is gone I started sobbing and I ran to him. I hugged him really tight and he had blood oozing out of his chest but I could care less. I looked over at Jaime and he was just smirking. I felt like I didn't know what I did I just wanted to hurt him so bad. I only saw red and I ran over to him with all my strength I took the gun from his hands. I looked at it and I contemplated if I should just kill myself or Jaime. I thought of Vic and I know he would want me alive so I pointed the gun towards him.

"What? You are too much of a p.ussy to kill me." He said and I chuckled. I looked at him and smirked.

"Are you sure about that." I said and laughed. He nodded his head and I shot him on his forehead. He fell to the floor with a lot of blood and I saw the maid looking at me and looking at the bodies on the floor. I was so relieved I killed Jaime but at the same time I couldn't believe I just killed someone. I got on my knees once again next to Vic I grabbed his hand I started sobbing again. He was gone. I saw something in his pocket and reached in there. I took out what looked like a potion. It was blue and it only had a small amount.

I got a flashback to when the old lady said that only love could bring back Vic. I hope this works. With all the love I had towards Vic I kissed him. I didn't really care he was dead. I pulled away and nothing happened. I grabbed his hand and that was when I thought to myself he is not coming back. I felt his hand twitch in mine and I looked at his face. What the hell? I looked at his eyes and they started fluttering open.

"Kellin?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"Yes it's me sweetheart. Oh my god." I said and gave him a huge hug. I thought I had hurt him but when I looked down he only had a blood stain he was healing.

"How do you feel?" I asked him once we pulled away.

"I feel so happy that I didn't die because then I wouldn't be able to spend the rest of my life with you." He said making me smile. I leaned in and kissed him. This was the best kiss we ever had. I thought I was never going to feel his lips move against mine. I pulled away and I looked down at the potion in my hand.

"Vic what is this? It was in your pocket." I said he looked down at my hand.

"Oh your mom gave me that. Do not ask she will explain. Now let's go drink a little bit of this and save some for me this will take us home." He said and I nodded my head confused my I took a little sip of the potion. It tasted kind of weird. I looked around and I saw the maid wasn't around anymore. She must've called the police already. Vic took a drink of the potion and grabbed my hand.

"Now think really hard where you want to go." He said and I nodded my head. I thought of my room and in a couple of minutes I was standing in the middle of my room again. I was so happy everything was ok and it was going to be ok. I ran downstairs and I saw my mom looking worried on the couch. I ran to her and I pulled her in a hug.

"Oh thank goodness." She said and hugged me back.

"Where is Vic?" She asked but then saw that Vic was walking down the stairs. I looked at him and I knew that I wasn't going to let him leave me again. After that my mom explained everything thing to me and I was a bit shocked but I got over it quickly. We all walked over to the kitchen and she cooked us another meal. I looked around me and I had my family with me. I wouldn't trade them for the world. I am just so glad Vic decided to come back for me on my 18th birthday because if he didn't I would've been on my bed bored and thinking about what college I am going to go to. All I know is that I am going to have a future with Vic and I was really happy about that.

__________________________________________

Yay he didn't die. I am sorry I made you believe that. I loved this story so much and I hope you loved it too. I am going to put up an epilogue next so be ready for that. Anyway thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed this book. love you.