New beginnings, New neighbours

Before i start...the grid uptop is her new house she moves into.

Im not bragging because that house or anything in that grid isnt mine i could have picked a crappy house but i didnt so chill out 😊

Enjoyy xx

----------------------

"Honey, were here" I hear my mum say while getting out of the car.

I groan and grab my travel bag and get out of the car.

"What do you think it?" My mum asks me holding a box. I nod my head smiling slightly.

I walk up to the front door and walk inside slowly taking in the feeling of this house.

"Mum im going to find my room upstairs" I yell jogging upstairs to go find my room.

I figured that downstairs is the basics kitchen, livingroom, bathroom and dining room ... then upstairs is three bedrooms and another bathroom.

I pick a room and walk in when reality hits me its the bathroom.

im such an embarrassment

I giggle to myself and exit and go find an actual room.

i walk down the hall and pick the room on the left. Its a decent size with a massive window with a cushioned seat below it

I smile and place my travel bag in there so my mum knows ive claimed it.

Tomorrow i start my new school which means new friends and new bad bitches of the school.

"Sweetheart the neighbors are here" My mum yells from the front door.

"And what does that have to do with me" I yell back smiling to myself knowing it'll piss her off.

"Aleah!" She yells and i jogged downstairs giggling at her reaction.

I arrive at the front door to see there gone so i venture towards the livingroom hearing chatter.

"Mum?" I ask and she looks up and smiles softly.

"This is Mr and Mrs Carter and there son Alex and daughter Leia" She says looking at the family of four.

I look at them smiling and notice Alex is looking at me i smile and he returns one back.

''Hello Mr and Mrs Carter" I say smiling politely "Hello Darl, Leia go play outside hun" Mrs Carter greets.

"Alex wanna come up to my room" I ask politely so i make can a friendly first impression..He nods and follows me upstairs.

"We just moved in so theres like no stuff in my room" I laugh opening it.

"Clearly" He laughs then suddenly speaks " i live two doors down" He adds and i nod sitting on the floor

I look at him and he looks at me "I bet your some stuck up city bitch that thinks she can rule the school" He explains while standing up dusting his pants off

"Alex come on were leaving" We hear his mother call out

I Become angry at his words i am far from a stuck up city bitch

"You know nothing about me Alex" I yell at him for making a false accusation

"I may not but i will" he says before leaving

I think im falling for Alex already...

------------------------------

How was it?
[Comment]

Want more?
[Vote]

I need friends
[Follow me]

xx Billie (Girl)