What are we!?

_____________________

Yesterdays events are mind blowing...i kissed no scrap that made out with Alex.

So because todays Saturday i plan to go over to Alexs and talk about the kiss.

So i get up shower and change into the clothes i picked <Up in media also the nail art is how Aleah's are and also how her rings are>

I did my hair in a braided down style, i applied red lipstick, mascara, put on some jewelry and also a scarf too make it look the look look adorable.

I grab my vans bag stuff it with headphones, money, phone and a spare jacket because it looks like its gonna rain.

Damn you gods piss...its a theory okay!

I also brush my teeth and apply my bath and body work Cashmere body mist!

I then jog downstairs and leave.

Again my mum aint home.

-------

"Oh gosh...I cant go much longer" I say breathing heavily.

I groan and swing my head back panting.

Did you think me and alex were...were having sex!

You perverts

I was halfway to Alexs when i forgot if he said two houses left or right .

So i stopped and decided id take the risk of picking left.

I walk to the house on the left and knock.

A few seconds later the door swings open revealing an old man with a cat in his hands.

I guess it was right.

I run away nearly falling may i add.

I run until i reach his house.

I knock and the door swings open revealing his mum Marcia.

"Why hello Aleah what brings you here" She smiles sweetly opening the door open welcoming me in.

I step inside smiling "I need to talk to Alex" I say

She nods and says he's upstairs

I nod and go to his room.

I knock and it soon opens revealing a shirtless Alex.

I smiling stepping in

"Hey Babe" He says wrapping his arms around my waist kissing my neck

I laugh and twist around.

I step away sitting on his bed. He comes over and sits next to me.

"Alex we need to talk about the kiss" I say looking at him.
He nods and begins his speech "Well i think it was amazing and i think your the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on and i want to give us a chance" He finishes
I smile "Me too Alex".He smiles "So Aleah will you be my girlfriend" He asks me and i nod and smash my lips on his and he kisses back.

I put my hands on his abs and run them up to neck putting my hands around his neck.

He makes me sit on his lap basically making me stadle him.

I laugh and break away slowly.

He smirks and gets up and puts me against the wall, i laugh and lock it and begin kissing him.

He takes of my scarf then my shirt revealing a singlet top underneath.

He groans "Seriously"

I shrug "Its cold outside" And then laugh