Change

Today is Friday so i decided to go search for a job and leave school since i only have one year left so theres no point and i need a job more.

I woke up showered and changed into a pair of blue two button up flowy pants paired with a crop top and some black ankle heels.

I wear foundation,powder,mascara, liquid liner and a red lipstick with my hair in side braids and a bandana.

I grab my white DC purse and walk to the front door.

When i make it too the front door i recognize a white envelope with my name on it.

It from the financial company.

I open it and read:

Dear Aleah.

This letter was made to tell you that your mother hadba bank account filled with money for you.

Account balance: $150,000

And as a bonus a new car from our company as a sorry gift, to collect come to Financial Family Funds (FFF).

To collect please tell them this code 《256GH23》 (DONT KNOW IT THIS MEANS ANYTHING OR IF ITS REAL)

Sincerely Adam Tucker.

I gasp and re-read to make sure i read right and sure enough i did.

I cant believe i have 150,000 in a bank account.

And i cant believe my mum did this for me!

After that letter i bring it with me and go to the school.

*At school*

I enter the school building earning a few glances from people and i ignored them.

I make my way to the administration office and wait.

After a few seconds of waiting a woman around 30 arrives.

"Aleah class has already started what are you doing here?" She ask sweetly, i smile "Well because im 17 turning 18 tomorrow i thought id leave school because i dont wanna graduate wwithout my mum so I'd like to leave and get a full-time job please i can pay or fill out a form" i say and smile

She nods and go grabs the papers and there was literally three papers.

"Fill this out" She says and leavea back to her desk.

I grab them and take a seat on the lounge and begin filling them out.

It looked kinda like this filled out:

Full name?: Aleah Dallas McCartney
Age?: 17
Reason to leave?: Im applying for a full-time job
Will you be applying for a full time job?: Yes
Phone number?: (Make Your own)
Your Signature?: (Yoour signature)
Principle Signature?: (Fake)

And then a whole lot of words i didnt bother to read.

I then went and got my principles signature and handed it in.

She said goodbye and i left school.

I walked towards the bus shelter and paid the man and told him to take me to town.

After 40 minutes of babys crying and woman talking nails i went to FFF.

I walked in taking out my letter.