Hand

Hopefully this will help because I myself haven't become an expert on hands but I'll do my best *^*

Firstly, you wanna start with drawing a rectangle with curved corners for the palm.

Secondly, the thumb takes up most of the palm as by looking at your own hand there's a curve across your hand yes? I recommend drawing that so you know how the thumb will start.

For the actual thumb, you could either look up examples of different angles of the thumb. You don't want to draw the thumb right against the index finger because then the thumb will take up the whole palm (I think the thumb is the hardest part of the hand so please take your time and don't stress yourself ^w^)

Third, the fingers. I first draw 4 ovals for the idea of the fingers in place. Be careful not to draw the fingers fat and then you have no room for another finger (I do that a lot XD). It's optional to have either the ring finger (finger in between middle and pinky if you don't know) and the index one smaller than the other or the same length but remember the middle finger should always be the tallest and the pinky the shortest (the thumb is about the same size as your pinky).

Then, you can draw the details as you have already drawn the planning. This part can be challenging for beginners so please don't stress yourself and do you best ^w^ I hope this helped, if you still do not understand please ask me :D