SCREWED

(ARIELS POV)
I got dressed and rushed downstairs .As I looked for the keys I saw  the boys in the backyard YASSS HOME FREE.i find the keys and hop in hunters range rover.im driving till I get to a club .i know I'm 13 but I have a fake id ."ID please" the bouncer said . I flashed my fake card and he let me in.the music was so loud I love it.i went to the bar and got a couple of shots .after my ..... I don't even know anymore OMG.i was feeling pretty wasted .i was dancing a drinking a whole bunch .im gonna have the worst hangover but I don't care.i was dancing with some vodka and saw my phone flash. ITS 1 IN THE MORNING CRAP. I drunkly ran to the car and started it. When I got to the house safely I was surprised . I could've gotten in an accident but OH WELL HAHAHAHA.
I stumbled in the house and someone grabbed me. I turn around and it's hunter. Brandon and weston are behind him." Where were you dressed  like that . "Hunter asked sternly."OHH I KNOW PICK ME PICK ME."I yelled." What are you talking bout . "Brandon said confused."OMG I SAW A MONKEY CHASING A FUCKING PEACOCK WE GOTTA SAVE THE TURKEY."I SCREAMED.hunter smelled my breath ."Achohol....OMG GUYS SHES DRUNK."He said wide eyed ."OF COURSE SILLY GOODBYE." I said .i took a step and fell .Everything went black.

(HUNTER POV)
"How the hell did this happen"I say as she's past out." AWWWW BABY GIRL." Brandon cried and picked her  up."What happened " he said and took her to bed. "She was in trouble and I couldn't help her" I cried."it's okay hunter you didn't know none of us did."weston said.i still wasn't sure but I accepted it "aye man lets go to bed it's been a rough night" weston said."AMEN to that"I said