HAPPY

(ARIEL POV)
I woke up with a terrible headache. I got out of bed in a sexy outfit .what happened last night. I started crying my head is killing me. I ran to my bathroom and threw up.After a couple times someone grabbed my hair."it's ok baby girl it's gonna be alright."someone said. When I was finished I turned around and saw hunter. I. Started crying and he hugged me. I have the best brothers. "Ariel I know you've been having a rough time so you are going on Digitour with me and Brandon . Pack your bags we leave tommorow.we are gonna fly to Florida cause the tour bus is picking up Mario." Hunter said."OMG MARIO IS GOING YAYY I HAVENT SEEN BUDDY IN A LOOOONNNGGG TIME!"I squealed ."yes Mario is coming with us so is geo."hunter squealed mockingly ."GEO'S COMING WITH STOP MAKING ME ALMOST SHIT MYSELF HAPPY."I screamed happy.hunter laughed and walked out . When he shut my door I packed my bags . IM SO EXCITED IM GONNA SING SOME SONGS AND HANG WITH MARIO AND GEO .when I finished I went downstairs and saw Ashton. "ASH DO YOU WANT ME TO COOK LUNCH."i yelled."YES ARI I DO" Ashton yelled back.i laughed and shook my head.after we ate I called Loren for a sleepover and waited till she got here.

(LORENS POV)
I'm having a sleepover with ariel since we are going to the airport together.when I got there we hung out talked about my boyfriend Joey and danced to music.at 11:30 we got tired then fell asleep .

(ARIELS POV)
When me and Loren woke up we got ready quickly. When we got all our stuff in the car I sat in the back with Loren. We turned up our music and did it on em by nicki minaj came on.we scream sang our way to the airport. When we got done with airport stuff and sat down hunter got us STARBUCKS .when me and Loren talked to Joey I heard someone call my name I turned my head and saw...........