Settle

At the ***** play the music
----------------------------------------------
(ARIEL)
I saw weston he looked cute as ever . I didn't know I was staring till Loren slapped me ."Bitch stop drooling " she laughed."oops sorry I'm single."I giggled. Weston walked up to us and smiled."Hey Ariel." He said . "Hey weston"I said smiling even more . "Well damn I'm here too weston."Loren said . Weston just waved at her and walked away. We laughed so hard.

(Weston POV)
Me and hunter were talking when our flight was called. "That's us Babygirls"Brandon said to Loren and Ariel. "Ok let's go Loren."Ariel said.she grabbed her hand and walked towards the plane ."Ariel issabella said bye"Loren said looking at her phone. "Tell her I love her and she is 2nd bae"Ariel said smiling.Oh how I love her smile but we can't be together which sucks.nobody said we can't date but she doesn't like me.I got on the plane .the whole time I was messing around with hunter.Brandon sat with the girls.
( SKIP PLANE RIDE)
When we landed the girls were sleep so Brandon carried Ariel and hunter carried Loren .i wish I could hold Ariel ,a guy can dream. When we made it to the bus geo , Mario , and 99 goon squad were already there ."Baby girl wake to ass up "Mario and geo said in unison . It was creepy. But Ariel jumped out of Brandon's arms half asleep into Mario's arms MARIO whispered into Ariel's ear and she did replied in whisper looking sad."AH HELL NAW "Mario said angrily ."LOREN WHEN WE TO THE HOTEL FOR TONIGHT WE ARE HANGING WITH ARIEL OK ."Mario said in one breath."She did it again didn't she "Loren said barely above a whisper.mario nodded sadly and Loren burst end in to tears .geo grabbed her and said Joey was meeting us at the first stop.ariel and Mario were talking until MARIO starting tearing up and went to his bunk with Ariel. WHAT JUST HAPPENED .

(ARIELS POV )
When we got in Mario's bunk I burst in tears ."am I that ugly or something I hate myself ." I choked. "No do do this he is stupid okay you are beautiful and much more ok wanna snuggle" Mario said in a baby voice . I nodded and next thing I know I was sleep.

(AT THE HOTEL )
Mario woke me up but still carried me to our room.Rooms are MARIO. Hunter, Weston.next door is 99 goon squad.then across them is me,Loren, and Brandon.we got to our rooms and unpacked.mario busts in the room and picks up me and Loren then walks to the roof.
**************play music******
"Ariel so he seriously hasn't gotten the message you like him."Mario said ."sadly not me and Loren drop hints . Sometimes he won't even look at me am I that ugly no one can look at me."I said silently crying ."NO YOU ARE A BAD BITCH WE ARE CONFIDENT FORGET ABOUT HIM AND FOCAS ON ME YOU MARIO AND GEO."Loren said excitedly. I laughed " y'all are right I'm gonna try to stop my love for weston cause all he does is hurt me. But in the end the heart wants what it wants."I smiled.
Little did I know the next event would change that theory.