Light marks

Hannah ran into the kitchen of Grimmauld Place, practically bouncing with excitement.

"Sirius!" she yelled.

"what?" Sirius replied.

"You know  how Death Eaters have Dark Marks? Well, I created a Light Mark! It's a phoenix!." Hannah said happily, showing off the pitifuly drawn phoenix.

"Hannah we don't need a Light Mark." Sirius said sternlly.

" Aww but, the Death Eaters get a Dark Mark?" Hannah said.

" If the Death Eaters killed a dog to become a Deathe Eater would we have to sacrifice a cat to be Order members?" Sirius asked. Hannah thought about it for a split second.

"Yes."  Hannah said bluntly, sirius facepalmed. Tonks looked at Hannah.

" Hannah, we don't need a Light Mark." she tried to reason.

"But then Snape can have one on each arm!" Hannah Protested. Sirius facedpalm again.

"Hannah, we are not using the Light Mark." he stated. Hannah pouted for a split second, then smiled again.

"Okay." she skipped off, leaving the Order members staring after her.

.........................The next morning.............................................................

At breakfast, the Order saw the evil look on Hannah's face.

"Hannah," Sirius said slowly, "what did you do?" Hannah merely pointed to her right arm. Each Order member pulled thier sleeve back and saw a pityful drawling of a phoenix engraved on thier skin. Sirius stared at the smirk on his goddaughter's face.

"So, Sirius," Hannah said, smirking wider, " like your Light Mark?"

"HANNAH LILY POTTER!!!" Sirius yelled. Hannah's smirk grew wider ( as if it could get any) and she sprinted from the room at full speed. Sirius started to chase after Hannah, quickly realizing Hannah had hidden. Since Hannah was only four foot, nine and a half inches, she could have been anywhere.

"Have you guys seen Hannah?" Sirius asked Harry, Ron and Hermione.

"No," Hermione said.

"Why?" Ron asked.

Sirius pulled his right sleeve back and showed them the Light Mark.

Harry snorted, but quickly covered it up as a cough when Sirius glared.

" Well, sorry Sirius we haven't seen Hannah." Hermione said, trying not to laugh. Sirius left the room and when they were sure he was out of hearing distance they all laughed.

Sirius tried to think of every place that Hannah might have been able to hide. After he checked everywhere, he finally decided to ask the twins.

" Hanve you seen Hannah?" Siriues asked

" Depends." said Fred.

" We may ahve seen her." said George.

" and we may not of." finished Fred.

"What do you want?" Sirius asked impatiently.

" Three things." Fred said, holding up three fingers. Sirius thought for a bit, then finally said:

"Fine. what do you want?"

" First thing we want to be in the Order, second thing: prank hannah, third thing prank the Order." George said.

"You can join the Order and prank Hannah, but, you may not prank the order, they already had enough." Sirius said.

" Deal." the twins said together. " She's  the attic." Sirius  bolted to the attic. Quicky we wnet up it (making sure the ladder wouldn't close cause then he'd be stuck up there). He searched up there for more than an hour and still no Hannah. He was just about to leave when the ladder and door to the attic closed, trapping him.

" What the--!? Someone let me out!" Sirius yelled.

Meanwhile, Fred and George high fived eachother at thier sucsessful joke. They walked down stairs to the portrait of Mrs. Black and knocked on the wall by it three times.

" Hannah its safe to come out." George said.

" That is until Sirius gets out of the attic." added Fred. The portrait swung open to reveal Hannah Lounging aroud reading a book.

"Hello, care to came into my liar?" Hannah asked. The twins stepped back abit.

" no.........thank you....?" they said.

"suit your self" Hannah shrugged.

"FRED, GEORGE WHEN I FIND YOU YOUR DEAD MEN!!!!!!!" Sirius yelled.

" On second thought hannah I think I'll join you." Said George.

" Me too." said Fred. they closed the portrait door and went into hiding. Sirius was praticaly foaming from the mouth looking from them. He passed Teddy who was talking with Harry, looking murderous.

"Psst Harry I think your godfather has rabbies."  Teddy whispered.

" I'm starting to think so too." Harry whispered back.

....................................................................................................................

Hey Hi Hello!  whats this?????? More Missadventures? right! and I thank ChocoPrincess106 ( the brilliant creatore of Hannah potter) for helping me with this. like alot. Oh and srry for misspells and punctiontion errors. I think Hannah. Fred, and George are still missing anywho please comment! bye bye! I don't own anything execpt  that one little bit of Teddy.