Se7en Days

Hannah lazily flipped threw the random vhs tapes Teddy had. There were many miscellaneous tapes, some were classic Disney and some random animes the rest were missing a lable.

"Teddy you have really crappy movies!" Hannah called to Teddy.

"Thanks!" came Teddy's reply.

Hannah rolled her eyes, finally chose a tape, and put it in, leaning back against the couch.

Halfway through she was mentally disturbed and ready to bolt out of the room. "Teddy your movies are jacked up! There's one with a burning tree..."

"What are you talking about? I don't have any like that." Teddy called back.

"Now there's a creepy lady...a window...a ladder that's falling...a well..."

That was all Hannah could get out before the phone rang.

"Can you get that?" called Teddy.

"Fine." Hannah picked up the phone.

"Seven days..." hissed a scratchy voice. Then it hung up.

"Oh hell no." Hannah snapped. She pressed the call back button on the phone.

"Hello." said the voice.

"Yeah, you just called me and said, 'Seven days.' What the hell does that mean!?"

"Uhhh who's this?" a voice said from the other end.

" Hannah, who are you?" Hannah snapped.

" Uhhhhh Phil."

" Did you just freakin call me!?" Hannah asked.

" Uhhhh.......no I don't know a --" Hannah slamed the phone down before Phil could finish the sentance. She thought for a moment........then decided it was just some prank call.

....................Seven days later....................................................

Hannah sat impatiently in Teddy's living room, muttering things to herself.

"If you keep doing that people are gonna start to think your crazy." Teddy said, walking into the room with some cookies.

"Too late." Hannah said grinning as she took one of the cookies. Teddy smiled back at her.

"So you done thinking that your gonna die?" Teddy asked sitting across from her.

" Oh yeah I almost for got about that." Hannah said nonchalantly. " How long has it been seven days?"

" Yep." Teddy said

" ah........" said Hannah. She took abite of another cookie. " well fi I die you can have my homework."

" What homework? you hardly do it." Teddy said, Hannah grinned. ping! The timer in the kitchen went off.

" I'll get dinnder ready." Teddy said, getting up to leave.

" Yum I'm starving." Hannah joked. Teddy rolled her eyes and countinued to the kitchen. Hannah sat in the room staring at the TV. She looked deciding wether to turn it on or not. Boredness got the better of her and she reached for the remote. She clicked the on button and the TV turned on, but only static was on. Hannah stared at the static. The static was replaced by a empty, morose looking fiel with a stone well at the center. Then a dak figure started climbing out of the well and walking towards the screen. Hannah kept watching.

The dark figure looked like a girl, but with long dark stringy hair covering her face. She walked closer to the screen. When she got  as close as she could get to the screen she came out from the tv crawling stiff like on the ground, half in the tv.

" HEY TEDDY YOUR TV HAS GREAT GRAPHICS!" Hannah yelled. Teddy stuck her head onto the room.

"Dude the TV's unplugged." She said, and ducked back into the kitchen. Hannah looked at the figure in front of her.

"Truce?" She offered. When the figure shook her head, Hannah  stood and started running for her life.

Teddy walked back into the room.

" Thank for that Draco." she said. the figure smiled through the long hair.

" Your welcome." "she" turned back into Draco, an hour after taking the polyjuice potion. " I need to scar Potter." He said, fixing his hair.

" Well my friend I think our revenge plan worked." Teddy sai taking a cookie from the plante on the coffee table. draco  took one too. The TV started on and static filled the screen, followed by the same eerie landscape with the well.

" Didn't you say that was unplugged?" Draco asked. Teddy nodded slowly. Then the same dark figure came out from the well and out from the TV. Draco and Teddy ran as it was crawling across the floor to them.

" Did it work?" Said a small voice.

" Yep! we scared them to death." Said another.

" Did you see their faces!?" Matthew, one of the boys from the orphanage laughed. The three kids  made thier way over to the coffee table to the cookies. They each took one and started to eat. Then one a girl named Tammy stopped eating, and stared wide eyed behind her two friends.

"What wronge?" Billy, a stout looking boy asked. Tammy just pointed and stared open-mouth. Billy and Matthew looked behind them and saw Sammara, the real sammara. Theyu screamed and ran after Teddy, Draco, and Hannah. Meanwhile Sammara helped herself to some cookies.

................................................................................................................................................................

Yo! Finally i get to upload this. it was actualy fun writing. i do not own smaara or draco or hannah they belong to they respectful and awesom ownners. the next upload won't be up until Halloween or a little after. but its a special one. Well bye bye please for give me for my grammer mistakes. ^w^