Mask maker

I opened my eyes to see a familiar setting. Hogsmeade, but completely deserted. I found this odd mostly because from what I can remember I was in the common room at Hogwarts. The whole scene looked eerie and ominous, the buildings were all gray except for a little mask shop settled between two tall boarded-up buildings. The shop looked close, but through the window I could see the vague outline of someone fiddling with some boxes, while someone else ordered them around. Unsure of what to do I walked over to the store. I debated weather to enter the store or not, it was the only place I could see people in, and I really wanted to know where I am. I pushed the door open causing a bell to ring and took a look around the shop. I was disgusted. The walls were decorated with the most horrific looking mask I've ever seen. One looked like a corpse face forever screaming, another looked like the face of a demon. I took a step back trying to get back to the door when--

"Hello." I looked over at the checkout counter and saw Teddy!? Well, she looked like Teddy, but she had on a finely made white mask, that almost resemled a butterfly which didn't really show her eyes.

"Um.... .. I was just l-looking around!" I said.

"Would you like one?" she asked, motioning to a mask. I stared at the disfigured mask revolted by looks of it.

"I'm not going to buy a disgusting mask that looks like you dug it up from a corpse" I blurted out. Teddy stared at me for a minute, in which she was slowly starting to shake.

"What?" she asked quietly.

"I said --"

"I HEARD WHAT YOU SAID!" Teddy yelled, pulling out a pair of needle sharp scissors.

"Holy crap, Teddy!" I yelled, jumping backwards as she sliced at me with the scissors. I ran from the store in such a panic, I didn't notice that I ran to the other side of the deserted, gray town. I slumped on the ground propping myself up with a flickering street light. I looked across the street, and through the thick fog I saw Harry? He looked like Harry, but was wearing really ragged clothing, and a ripped and torn top hat.

"Um.......excuse me?" I asked.

"Bug off kid." He said back.

"But--"

"Get lost. You're bad for business."

"What business? I see no one here." I said, cast him a look.

"That's where you're wrong my simple um..... person." He said, " You see nothing, true, but I see crowds of people wanting to buy this." He held up a tattered bag.

"Whats in it?" I asked.

"That's a secret." Harry said holding a finger to his lips. I stared at the bag for a moment or two. Then it hit me. Quickly I reached out and snatched the bag from him.

"Hey! Give that back!" He said, making a effort to snatch it back.

"Not till you help me." I said. Harry seemed to be thinking abit.

"What do you want to know?" He asked, crossing his arms.

"First where am I?" I asked.

"This place dosen't really have a name anymore, I do know that it's one of the four kingdoms." Harry said.

"Okay........is there a way to get out of this crazy place?" I asked.

"Well, there is the mirror, but it's at the castle, and that would take forever to get to." Harry said.

"Do you want your bag back or not!?" I asked.

"Yes...."

"Then take me to the castle." I said. Harry sat on the curb and thought for a moment.