Chapter Eight

Heyoo! Neku here!

Yes, I am an Ichimatsu girl.
His trash and only trash along with the rest of the Ichimatsu girls.

(*////w////*)

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY OSOMATSU-SAN CHARACTERS, SETTING OR ANY IMAGES SHOWN, THEY BELONG TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNER unless I told you it's my drawing. EXCEPT FOR MY OWN CHARACTERS AND PLOT.

Warning: TERRIBLE GRAMMAR AHEAD and read at your own risk and SLIGHT COLORFUL VOCAB(probs)
------------------
PREVIOUS CHAPTER :

'A lie after another, huh?' Akemi thought to herself.

'Lies kept piling up'
------------------
Current Chapter :

Author's PoV:

"What are you doing?"

Akemi heard a mysterious voice, it was low tone and oddly familiar. She turned around to see who the mysterious voice belongs to, her eyes widened.

"Ichimatsu" Akemi's voice sounded a bit surprised "since when did you come here?"

"For a while now" Ichimatsu said boredly as he hugged his knees "you were too focused gazing at the scenery that you didn't noticed."

After exchanging few words, the atmosphere suddenly turned into an awfully awkward and silent situation.

"So, are you done feeding the cats?" Akemi tried to initiate the conversation.

"Yeah..." Ichimatsu simply nodded, ending the conversation.

The silence was unbearable for Akemi since she felt uncomfortable and nervous.

"Won't you tell me the reason why you didn't contact us" Ichimatsu took the initiation to confront Akemi for the first time.

"W-what do you mean? I already told you the real reason" Akemi's eyes widened, tilting her head slightly as she looked at Ichimatsu's eyes while scratched her nape.

"Do you buy me for an idiot?" Ichimatsu's tone sounded a bit intimidating and pissed "I know it when you lie, I've known you since we were kids I know your habits and action"

Akemi broke of their eye contact, her gaze went back to the river.

"I want to know the real reason why you didn't contact us, the real reason you didn't contact me" Ichimatsu demanded Akemi "you may lie to my brothers but you can never fool me."

"I guess, I can't always run away from the truth huh? Especially from you" Akemi chuckled at her own question "the answer is simple, but I can't bring myself to tell everyone or to you"

Akemi's eyes wondered around the river, feeling the soft grass on her palm as she waved it back and forth.

"You see, the story I gave in the hospital wasn't a lie, it wasn't the truth either" Akemi explained in a confusing matter "I was allowed to contact everyone I know outside the hospital but I didn't want to contact anyone. I chose not to."

"Is there any particular reason why?" Ichimatsu asked.

"You see, it's not easy to explain someone everything in one day" Akemi breathed nervously "and it is not today, I'll tell you little by little. I hope that you understand"

"Yeah, I understand" Ichimatsu looked at Akemi then moved his head back to the scenery as he nodded "but if you don't intend to tell me then be prepare yourself"

Ichimatsu stood up and walked back to who-knows- where he'll go, leaving Akemi stunned, eyes-wide.

"Eh? Prepare?" Akemi asked Ichimatsu, sadly he was too far away "Oi! Wait a second, PREPARE FOR WHAT?!"

Akemi yelled, this time Ichimatsu heard her question. But pretending not to hear her it as he walks away, snaking a smirk in his face.

"I wonder what too"

-The next day-

Monday, Xxxx, 18, 201X
6:45 a.m

Akemi woke up fifteen minutes early, as she was starting her job today at the shelter taking care of animal.

She took a shower and did her morning necessities, then she prepared herself for the new job.

Having to take care of abandoned and abused animals leaving them to rot by their families. How cruel can they be? Well, things are done as people breath air.

Akemi took a twenty minute subway ride to the shelter, she took few deep breaths to calm herself down.

Inu-Neko Shelter.

That was the shops name, after a few deep breaths, Akemi opened the door greeted by two men and a girl, one looked younger than age her as well as the girl, while the other was a bit mature. Both men looked at Akemi as if they were already judging her.

Akemi gulped as she greeted everyone and explained the reason why she's in the shop. The employees greeted her in a welcoming tone

The young man approached Akemi. He looked incredibly tall, has brown pupils shape almost like a cat, and the signiture hairstyle seem to like a bedhead.

"Nice to meet you Akemi sempai! I'm Kuuro Tetsurou" the young man introduced himself

"M-mikage Haru, pleasure to meet you sempai" Mikage greeted shyly.

"Pleasure to meet you all!" Akemi smiled "I hope to work well with all of you"

The job started fairly easy for now since Akemi's new, the manager taught me few rules, do's and don't, and the schedule for each animals. Usually, each employee have four to five dogs or cat assigned to them. For now she was assigned a single pet, which was a cat. It has a black fur amd bright green eyes similar to toothless from 'how to train your dragon, the cat's personality was like a tsundere, feirce but cute and bubbly.

Akemi worked at the shelter until afternoon, when she decided to go for a small walk. She accidentally bumped into someone finding out it was Jyushimatsu.

"My bad Jyushimatsu, I wasn't looking where I was looking" Akemi apologize as Jyushimatsu nodded smiling goofily at her, he then stared at her for a few seconds in his smiling face which felt like minutes for Akemi.

"Akemi, be more careful around your surroundings" Jyushimatsu surprisingly gave Akemi an advice or was it a warning?

"You'll bever know what's waiting for you in the future."
------------------
HEEYOO! NEKU HERE!

Updates are every Friday
EST - time, Canada

Anyways,

Don't forget to :

VOTE!

COMMENT!

AND

ENJOY!

- Neku -