1

There really was no explanation to my current situation.

I was just hopelessly and recklessly homeless. A sigh escaped my already chapped lips.

I knew that this was partly my fault. I shouldn't have been such a pain in the ass to my aunt.

So, this is why I'm currently roaming around the empty streets of Munich, in what has to be the coldest night of the year.

With no idea where I'm headed, I try to decide what to do when my legs grow tired and I can't walk anymore.

I have next to no money to buy anything to eat, so it looks like I'm going to have to tough it out.

Hours pass by and suddenly I find myself on the outskirts of Munich.

More specifically at the foot of the Allianz Arena. I look up and all I see are good memories.

When mum and dad were both alive. When smiles were easier to produce.

I look around and see that it's deserted, so I take a long shot and I lay all my possessions onto the hard dirt ground.

The sky was inky-black that night. Millions of stars exploded across it. It was beautiful.

Too bad, everyone was snuggled up in their cozy homes, all nice and warm. They were definitely missing out.

Or so I thought.

A man who was very tall and lean appeared. He sat down next to me.

"Its beautiful isn't it?" He asks,with a sense of awe struckness in his voice.

"It really is." I said.

"What's your name, fellow stargazer?"

"Klara, and you?"

"Xabi."

I turned around and there right next to me was Xabi Alonso. Player of Bayern Munchen and one of my longtime idols.

"Well hello Xabi,I'm going to pretend like I don't know who you really are, because otherwise you would see the ugly, fangirl side of me and I don't think you would want to see that."

A deep,throaty chuckle erupted from his throat and it was carried into the dark night.

"You must have been the only fan to not whip out their phone and ask me for a picture. That's not something I get daily. I already like you Klara."

The specialness of the moment was soon ruined though, as Xabi glanced around and saw my many bags, strewn around the ground.

"You're not homeless are you Klara?"

I suddenly grew ashamed at his words, my deep blonde hair was covering my whole face,shielding me from my guiltiness.

"I am." I said with a defiant tone. I was not going to start breaking down in front of Xabi, just because of my pathetic situation.

"I could help you. I could take you home and give you a place to stay while you try and get back onto your feet."

I laughed at his idea.

"Do you offer your house to all beautiful homeless girls?"

"Not really, I'm actually really selective believe it or not. "

I smiled a genuine smile and shook his hand, which was lying limply at his side.

"Well Mr. Alonso, you have a deal. "

So I'm really excited for this story and what's to come, especially since it about the bae Manu!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and all the other chapters to come!