6.

Time stood frozen at that precise moment. A million thoughts started running through my mind as I looked at that strong,burly man in front of me.

And I could see a future with him, I could see us running around the big backyard with our kids and him teaching them how to play football.

I knew that I wanted that. After having no home, I found my home that was always meant for me and it was in Manuel Peter Neuer.

He was everything a proper home should be. He kept me warm in his arms and he sheltered me from the bad things. He put a roof over me,which was his kindness and he just made me feel safe and as if nothing bad will ever happen to me.

"Manuel,I will be your girlfriend. Because I really like you and you are someone I can envision being in my future,whether you're with me or you're against me. I hope you never leave me and make me forget you."

Manuel's smile was huge at that moment,and my heart felt like it was going to burst open with happiness. Both of us were so happy,because maybe this was what both of us had been waiting for such a long time.

"Alright girlfriend,let's go home and watch a movie."

................................................................................................................................................................

"And then Thomas tripped over a banana peel and everyone laughed at how his prank backfired."

I burst into laughter and so did my boyfriend. It was so funny that I kept laughing loing after he stopped.

We settled down on the ivory,fur couch in Manuel's home and I was really surprised at how pristine his house was.

Even with a maid and Nagore,Xabi's house was a pigsty and was always covered with clothes (thankfully never underwear!).

But Manue's house looked so clean and untouched,like he didn't even dare to throw his clothes about. Somehow that made me feel so much safer.

"What movie do you want to watch?" Manuel asked.

"How about Suicide Squad? "

"Sounds good,I really enjoyed it I wouldn't mind watching it again." Manual said while taking out his laptop and going onto Netflix.

I cuddled up to him on the couch and nestled my head into his neck. And it felt so warm and it made me forget about my surroundings for a while. His neck was actually a wonder and it should be presented in a famous art museum.

"Kla,are you alright?" Manuel's voice broke me out of my reverie.

"Huh yeah totally,just a bit tired from work."

Manuel closed his laptop then and I gave him a confused look.

"If you are tired,then let's talk."

"What about?"

"It was just another day here in Munich. And I was wandering around the park near my house. Suddenly a old woman struggled to carry her grocery bags and it confused me how no one had the heart to help her.

When I thought more indents of this incident. I realised that the world around is cold and cruel. No one even spared the old woman a glance. That's why I'm so happy that I ended up with you,because you make me feel safe Klara.

You make my feel like nothing on this world can ever hurt and it's like the world has transformed into a wonderland with you around.

You make me feel at home with you around."

A/n a www that last line killed me manu why  you so sweet though