10

3 Years Later

"Louis stop running so fast you know mummy can't keep up with you." Klara said while chasing her son around the backyard.

Manuel came out onto the porch and started laughing at how funny Klara looked,he was holding his daughter's hand. He looked down onto her blue,ocean eyes and he saw fragments of himself in them. He and Klara had bumps in the road,but they always got through it.

To be honest,of course sometimes Manuel got annoyed with Klara and she got annoyed with him. And that was normal,any couple was bound to have problems at some point. But Manuel wouldn't change anything for the world.

Louis was running around,refusing to sit down and eat his lunch.

"Louis sit down and eat your lunch and then you can run around as much as you like okay?"

Louis quickly ran inside and sat down and waited for his mother to put his food on the table, Klara started walking up the stairs,panting and sweating profusely.

"Teach me your ways with boys master." She said chuckling.

"I will,if you teach me your ways with girls." 

"No deal!" Klara said laughing.

And as she laughed,Manuel realised that this was the person he wanted to spend his life with,he wanted to hold his hand when they were old and wrinkly. He wanted to look into her brown eyes and tell her that he loved her forever.

He was Home.

a/n home is done! im so happy with how this turned out and thank you so much for supporting this book and giving it votes and so much love. I love every single one of you guys!