4.

Nervous didn't even begin to explain how I was feeling in this precise moment. I mean,I was going on a coffee date with the Manuel Neuer,millions of girls would probably kill me for this chance.

After training,Manuel came over to the bleachers.

'Sorry to have kept you waiting,but let me just take a quick shower first,if that's okay?"

"Of course,by the way you stink."

Manuel let out a big chuckle,it wasn't that funny but okay I'll take it.

I put my headphones and just started to listen to Trap Nation on Youtube. Their remixes are like the coolest shit I've ever heard.

Xabi came over,with a big smile on his face.

"Hey I heard someone's going on a date?" He asked,pretending like he didn't know,when we all knew he probably planned this whole thing.

'Well,you heard right." I said,taking my earphones.

"Well that's great. Manuel and you would be really cute together."

"Let me guess, you planned for this to happen all this time."

"Hey,not just me! Thomas had a big part in this too."

"Well,I appreciate it. Manuel seems like a great guy."

"Speaking of him,here he comes." Xabi said,while pointing in the direction of the showers,and true enough there Manuel came out.

"Ready to go Klara?

"Yup totally, I'll see you later Xabi."

Manuel led me to his car and opened the door for me. He got in and plugged in his AUX cord and In The Name Of Love started playing. My smile was huge at that moment,because that was my jam.

"You like this song?" Manuel asked while glancing over with a small smile on his face.

"Yeah,this is like what I listen to everyday."

"I'm kinda more into rap."

"Oh my god,does every footballer like rap!?"

Manuel let out a big chuckle, how he found that amusing I don't know.

"I think it's the beat and how  sometimes after a loss, the rappers are just enough angry but just enough poetic as well."

"Wow,who knew you had such a philosophical mind. I thought you just knew how to play football."

We reached the cafe and Manuel parked his car near the curb.

"Are you sure this is legal?" I asked him.

"I'm pretty sure,well I mean I didn't memorise the whole Munich Law,but I'm pretty sure this is legal." He said while smiling.

We sat down at a table,quite near the window. I wonder if he knew how much I actually liked the window seat.

He came back after a while with some lattes and a slice of Chicago cheese cake,this was seriously starting to worry me. How did he know my favourite drink and cake?

"Uhm Manuel can I ask you something?" I asked,while biting on my lip.

"Yeah?"

"How do you know my favourite drink and cake? I mean we've only met,but you seem to know a lot about me."

He sighed and I wished I hadn't asked him because he looked so crest fallen and sad in that moment.

"It's because I wanted to impress you, because so far I really do like you and I just wanted to make things nice do you."

I smiled, larger than life itself, and it was definitely the best coffee date I've ever had.

A/n hola friends!  so they went on a date and I can't wait for what's next for the lovebirds