The War Inside Myself

Prologue-

My mother and father are madly in love. Their names? Storm and Nick Dean. I am Finn Dean. The offspring of these two lovebirds. The only problem with my existence? I am a hybrid, something that is hated by all, illegal you might say. Between what supernatural creatures you might ask? A werewolf and a mermaid, this is surely something I am in for a trip for. I never thought that I would ever have to fight the war inside myself, between my fishy ways and my alpha blood.

My parents used to tell me stories about how they found each other, how they loved each other, but how my mother fought against it. She knew that if they were together they would receive me, a considered monster, in their eyes I am the most perfect thing in the world. I know I am not going to ever be as wonderful as my mother, she makes a great Luna, even if she had no werewolf blood in her.

She is accepted by the whole pack and I am not, only some guys and the omegas. She is accepted because she showed no weakness while fighting a dark side of the sea, and for that she holds power in her name as well. I hope one day I can be like her and not an outcast because of my breed, because I didn't ask to be born like this.
I didn't ask to have a war inside myself.
_________________

As you might have guessed this is about Finns  life and how it is truly a war to fit in, especially in her situation. When her true place is to stand out. Thanks for reading, this is the sequel to Alpha Swims Mermaid Sinks but you don't have to read it to understand because I'll explain throughout the story. The chapters will all be at least 1000 words. I will try to update weekly, but it's more likely to be about twice a month.