Time

Tsuna could only sigh as he watched the scene in front of him.

Byakuran was hugging Yuni tightly who was sitting on Byakuran's lap, his sly smirk decorating his face.

Yuni on the otherhand, doesn't seem to mind as she continued to read the book she had brought along. Both of them were sitting on the ground surrounded by a field of flowers while Tsuna sat on a chair that comes with a table full of cakes and sweets and three cups of different drinks.

Tsuna wasn't sure whether to be worried or glad that Yuni and Byakuran were sitting together.

He chose the latter and smiled at them.

Byakuran noticed his smile and gave his own sly smile in return.

"Tsunayoshi-kun~" Byakuran called out to him in a sing-song voice. "What is it, Byakuran?" Tsuna asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Come join us~" Byakuran said.

Tsuna could only look at Byakuran in confusion. "But I am joining you. We're having tea together right now, right?" Tsuna asked.

Yuni let out a soft laugh while Byakuran only chuckled. Tsuna pouted at the two. What's so funny? Was he being funny? Because he wasn't trying to be.

Yuni only smiled at Tsuna when she saw Tsuna's pout. "What Byakuran meant was he wants you to come here and sit beside us." Yuni explained. Byakuran only nodded.

Tsuna gave a are-you-kidding-me?-look before it turned into a look of surrender. Tsuna got up from his current seat and flopped himself beside Byakuran who in turn, embraced him, squeezing both Yuni and Tsuna together.

"B-Byakuran! Too tight!" Tsuna squeaked. Byakuran loosen the hold and gave an apologetic look at Tsuna and Yuni. "Haha! Well, sorry about that~" he said.

"It's fine," Tsuna answered before leaning back on Byakuran and stared up to the sky. "It's peaceful here," he said. Byakuran and Yuni hummed in agreement.

"But seriously," his gaze landed on Byakuran. "you really shouldn't have kidnapped me like that," Tsuna said. He grimaced a little when he remembered how Byakuran just took him away right in front of his friends, Reborn and Nono and the Varias who came to visit him. Well, Nono was the one who wanted to visit him. The Varia just tagged along.

Byakuran only shrugged his shoulders. "Do you realised what trouble you had put me in? When we get back, Reborn is going to kill me! And Xanxus with the Varias!" Tsuna frowned. Yuni only gave an apologetic look since she was the one who suggested in having this little tea party.

Tsuna only sighed. He looked back at the sky. "Well, at least it's quiet here. And peaceful. So I can't really complain," Tsuna said. Yuni and Byakuran couldn't agree more.

Spending time with only the three of them like this, just them and no one else, was worth the trouble they'll face when they get back.