Bonds

When Tsuna saw Byakuran in the flesh, he felt something warm inside him. A feeling of relief rised inside Tsuna, confusing the brunet.

Tsuna was confused. Why would he feel glad when he saw Byakuran, the man who had destroyed all of the other parallel worlds?

Tsuna could only shove aside the thoughts to the furthest back of his mind and focused on the battle he's about to take.

X

When Tsuna saw Yuni, he somehow felt something snap into place. Like as if, founding the final piece of puzzle of an incomplete puzzle.

That's why he took her in his care without a second thought. Because he knew that he have to.

And when Yuni's hand touched his, he could feel it. The warm feeling he felt when he saw Byakuran, leaving the brunet confused even more.

X

When he saw Yuni died, he felt a part of him break. Tsuna could only stare in horror as he was welled up in the pain of feeling himself break. Anger took over and he decided to finish this once and for all. One shot. This one shot will end this.

X

When Tsuna watched Byakuran slowly disappear, again he felt himself break. After releasing the X-Burner, he immediately collapsed.

His friends, his Family, surrounded him. Worried looks on their face. As they fuss over him, Tsuna could only stare at the Sky Mare ring with sadness.

X

When he saw Yuni and Byakuran, alive and well, he could feel the broken shards piecing back together inside him. He was glad, so so glad to see them alive. And not deaddeaddead. The only thing that kept him from pouncing on them to hug them as much as he could was the battle he was in.

X

When Yuni explained about the Tri-ni-sette, that's when he finally understood why. The bearers of the Sky rings and pacifier of the Tri-ni-sette held a deep connection with one another. Without the other, balance can never be achieved.

That was also the reason why the Byakuran from the future went crazy. It's because the balance in himself was broken and he unconsciously went to find the other Tri-ni-sette's Sky in form of hunting in order to regain his balance again.

After knowing this, Tsuna, Yuni and Byakuran promised to be there for each other and help one another in time of need. And 10 years in the future, the three of them would have an unbreakable bond that will last for the rest of their lives.