Ending Di-kun

I turned to Di-kun. "What's your proof?" Both of these boys were my close friends, but before I believe anyone, I needed proof.

Di-kun looked at Ori-kun then down near his pocket. I knew we both saw the little shimmer of light hitting the chain of Grell's old pocketwatch, which he gave to...wait.

"That pocketwatch." Di-kun pointed to the chain. Ori-kun looked down at it, then back up at Di-kun.

"So what?" He said.

"How did you get it? Grell would never give that to anyone."

I gasped. "What do you mean?"

"That pocketwatch was given to Grell when he was a little kid by his grandpa. He passed the next day, and Grell thought if he kept it with him forever, his grandpa would be with him forever."

I looked back at Ori. "Is that true?" Ori...a killer...it didn't seem real...

"Yeah, so!" Ori-kun threw his hands in the air. "I killed him for you senpai! I would do anything for you!"

I gasped again and shot up from my seat. The whole cafeteria was silent, probably after Ori said the word 'kill'. Di-kun got up with me as well as Ori.

"Don't be-" I cut Ori off.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME, KILLER!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. I firmly and truly believed Di-kun about Ori being a Yandere.

Ori looked so sad and heartbroken. He took a step towards me, but Di-kun wrapped his arms around me protectively.

"ある素晴らしいこの学校! せる警察を呼ぶ !"(there is a killer in this school! Someone call the cops!) Di-kun yelled in Japanese. (My phone is being crap, so I could only get symbols. This doesn't change nothing, peeps!)

Everyone began to run around, trying to get as far away from everyone as fast as possible. Ori looked suprised that Di-kun would do that, but ran with the crowd. My eyes widened.

"He's getting away!" I yelled, but probably half the school didn't know what I was saying.

The crowd faded and the cops were already here. Ori was gone, and I had never been so scared in my life.

The police asked Di-kun some questions and I just stayed next to him. I could then see my dad pull up in the school parking lot. He ran over and hugged me.

"Are you ok, sweetheart?" He asked with hands on my shoulders.

I nodded. "How did you know?"

"I got a call from the police saying there had been a reported murder here, so I came as soon as I hung up."

I hugged him, thankful he was here. I started crying. I told him who it was and how I just lost a good friend. I even told him that Ori ran away, so I didn't know where he was.

Di-kun looked at me. "You guys should get out of here. Like, back to America. Ori can be the worst person to mess with if you anger him."

"But what about you?!" I asked him. "Ori may come after you next!"

"I don't care, just stay safe."

"Come with us!"

This took Di-kun by suprise. "What?"

"Come to America with me and my dad. You'll stay safe, and Ori won't know where you were."

"What about my family?"

"They can come too! Please!"

Di-kun thought on my words. "That's a good idea, but is that ok with you, Mr. l/n?"

"It's a smart idea, but I don't think I have enough Yen to pay for his family." My dad stated.

"Don't worry sir," Di-kun said. "It's only me and my mom."

My dad sighed. "I guess I do have enough."

I smiled then hugged Di-kun. We get to go back to America with Di-kun, or I guess it's Di now, since we don't use those little titles in America.

At least Di and I, plus our families will be safe.

-----

Hey guys,

Now that this story is over, I can continue on Aaron and Demo 2! I had a little writers block for that one, and cause of that, I've been working in my 4 OTHER DRAFTS! I can tell you the topics they're on:

1.) Black Butler X Reader
2.) Pokémon
3.) Markiplier X Reader
4.) JackSepticEye X Reader

Which do you want after Aaron and Demo 2? Post in the comments.

- MysteriousKyrgy ♡