What? Babies!?

It was just another one of those days, Noodle and 2D were playing video games, Russel was in his room, and Murdoc... He was playing with his magic stuff. You were the fifth member of the band, a young singer who helps balance the dominate male appearance (Noodle thanks you! She was tired of being the only girl!). Today you were relaxing in your room, watching some television and eating some chips. That's when you heard the loud crash.

You ran out of your room and into the living room. "Noodle?! 2D?! What was that bang?! Did Murdoc hit you again?!" You asked frantically. No one replied to you, which was odd because you knew Noodle and 2D were playing video games. The video game was still playing on the screen. GTA5. You glanced over the couch, and saw two babies! One had purple hair and was chewing on her foot. The other baby had blue hair and the same black eyes you knew too well. "Noodle? 2D...?" You asked softly. Noodle looked up at you and smiled. 2D rolled off the couch. "Damn it 2D..." You picked him up from the floor then grabbed Noodle with your other arm.

"Okay so you and Noodle turned into babies..." You muttered to yourself. Noodle looked up at you and cooed. "Aww hi Noodle~" you kissed her forehead and she giggled adorably. 2D pouted, wanting your attention, which you gave him, kissing his forehead too. "Okay... Let's figure out how this happened..." You knew were to go. Russel's room. He probably had some idea of what happened... Right?

You entered the drummer's bedroom. "Um Russel... Are you in here?" You walked in carefully, not wanting to step on anything. He wasn't very neat as you think he would be. You went deeper into the bedroom when you saw it. Baby Russel. "Oh crap, Russel you too?" You picked him up and sighed. Russel was a chubby monkey. You held the three of them in your arms. "Okay... So I have baby Noodle, baby Russel, and baby 2D."

You decided, after adding Russel to your little group of babies, that you would look for Murdoc. Chances were it was his fault. "MURDOC!" You yelled loudly, causing 2D to jump. "Sorry cutie." You patted his little head. Suddenly you heard crying. But it wasn't coming from any of the babies in your arms. "Oh great..." You looked into the bathroom to see a baby Murdoc, stuck in the toilet. "Really, Muds..." You sighed and picked him up too, your arms now full of babies. "Great... So we have, Murdoc, Noodle, Russel, and 2D... All as babies..."

Time skip brought to you by Cyborg Noodle!

It was night time. You had all the little ones snuggling up to you on the couch. 2D and Murdoc were sucking on their thumbs, Noodle fell asleep, and Russel was playing with your hair. You decided to take them all into your bedroom and share the bed that night, only because you didn't know what to do with them. You didn't want to leave them alone, plus you didn't even have cribs for them. (Which you would have to get ASAP!) Sighing, you stroke Murdoc's little head with your fingers. He was a cutie. His nose was still broken, but other then that he was probably 10 times cuter. So were the others. Noodle was nothing but a bag of kawaii (she taught you that word), Russel was so soft and squishy, and 2D, still having his blue hair and black eyes, was super loveable.

One by one the three boys fell asleep in your arms, cooing softly as the dreamed. You smiled softly at them and turned the light off. "Good night..."