Bath Time!

After eating, everyone was pretty sticky, so you decided to give them all a bath. Besides, Noodle was the only one who really cleaned herself on a daily basis, so it would probably be best for them all the take a bath. You carried them all into the bathroom, running a warm bath, and added some bubbles in for a little extra appeal. You knew Murdoc and 2D weren't crazy about bathing in general.

You picked up Noodle first and put her little butt in the water. She giggled and ate some bubbles. Next you put Russel in. He didn't seem to mind, playing with the bubbles a little bit. Next, 2D. You could see him looking a little confused about what was going on. You slowly dipped him in, noticing how uncomfortable he looked. 2D looked around and whimpered softly, but then Noodle put some bubbles on his face, causing him to giggle. Last, was the pickled Murdoc. Well pickled wasn't the right word, he has really soft baby skin. Anyway! You picked him up. "Murdoc, I promise you it will be okay..." You dipped him in slowly, but he cried on contact.

"Oh sweetie..." You tried to calm the poor thing. "It's okay... I promise. Water is good!" "No!" He say and cried. "No! No! No!" Murdoc held onto you and tried to get away. "Oh sweetie..." You held him, but then you got an idea. "Murdoc if you clean yourself, you can sleep in my bed tonight..." Murdoc perked up and nodded. You giggled, and put him in the tub. Noodle was happily putting bubbles on everyone. You cleaned them all up then grabbed some clean towels from your bathroom (you were the only one, other then Noodle, who really cleaned anything).

You first grabbed Noodle and wrapped her up in a towel. Then Russel, then Murdoc, then finally 2D. "Alright, there we go." You smiled, then frowned. You didn't have any clothes that fit them... You have been using their own clothes, which was much too big for them... "I guess we have to go shopping..."