Rene who?

I'm not the type of person that gets amused easily.No boy, no movie, no book, no show can easily amuse me.I'm much less complacent  than the rest of this Nation. I don't get entertained by vampire love or older people pretending to be high schoolers in a looped television show.Although,I credit this to my condition.You can say I have a bipolar personality.Somedays I'm bursting with energy and I radiate with joy. Days like today,well.. I have to try my best to smile every once in a while.I can't make new friends because they don't understand my condition (yes, I choose to call it that myself).

   I'm going to set a few things straight before I go on to explaining how this summer changed my life completely and all that typical jazz.I'm a pastor's daughter.I'll give you a few seconds to adjust to that idea.I'll also give you a few minutes to make any assumptions and/or criticism about me before I bring you back to reality.

    Yes,my dad is a christian pastor.No,I'm not extremely religious,nor want to be in any sort of way.My only belief is wanting the calming peace that my faith provides me with.Being a pastor's kid, I can understand how people may view me differently from themselves or the rest of society.People tend to act more civilized and cautious around me,although I've yet to understand why.I'm not going to treat them in a demeaning way simply because they aren't related to a pastor.

     I guess I can't really do much about how people view me or want me to be.They just expect me to be perfect,although I find it rather rude to expect something as impossible as that.Why raise your expectations of someone else when you can work on bettering yourself by doing the same exact thing?If I've learned anything in the past two years my dad has been pastor it's that you only need to worry abut yourself,everyone else comes after.If you pay too much mind to others you distract yourself from your independent mission,to be a good christian.You unconsciously lower your expectations of yourself by minding about other people's independent missions.Your mission is yours and no one else's.I learned that the hard way though.So just trust me on that one,I'm saving you from a lot of unnecessary drama.

Religion is only a part of the person I am,so I'll list a few other hobbies and characeristics.

                      1.MY BESTFRIEND'S NAME IS CAMERON*..I PROMISE I'LL GET TO THAT LATER

                      2.I USED TO BE A BALLET DANCER BUT IM POOR SO THAT DIDN'T LAST VERY LONG

                      3.MY MOM HAS A BIG PROBLEM WITH MY DAD NEVER BEING HOME                                                                 

                      4.I HAVE A TEN YEAR OLD SISTER AND A  3 YEAR-OLD SISTER

       That's just a few things about my family,friends and whatever.I like to remain mysterious to people but for the purposes of this...whatever this is..I'm going to be a bit more open and expressive.My name is Rene Foster.I'm 16 years old,although I'll be 17 in November.My friends are the most essential people in my life.I've kept the same friends ever since fifth grade although I've manage to add two more friends onto my list.I'm not the easiest person to talk to since I have that one condition of mine.Also, I'm a book worm and I'm not ashamed.I can relate to the characters in the books I read.I'm able to feel what they feel and ultimately, I become the character.I can choose who I want to be by my book choice.If I want to be strong and open I become strong and open.If I want to feel beautiful and loved I become beautiful and loved.Books that transform you into someone else are rare to find, and like I mentioned before, I'm difficult to impress.Lastly, I'm a writer.It's almost inevitable for a book-lover like me not to dream of one day becoming an author herself.I write songs and mini-series in my journal entries and I'll read and sing to whoever lends an ear.Even though I'm an open person when it comes to who I am, I have a really hard time trusting anyone.I only stick with friends I've had 4 years or longer.For this reason I've got Cameron, and Cameron is really all I need for now.